BloodWarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeClan PageLatest imagesPodcastLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Copyright Protected
post here when u get a chance
Aliens EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv
i want to get things started agen the new kz3 is out and going strong so post and lets get in contact asap
ill be on the forms everyday for the next few mo feel free to contact me at 602-400-3238 as well if u need to

Comments: 0
Website Awards
See Our WebPage Awards
Here
Latest topics
» post here when u get a chance
Aliens EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv

» Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!
Aliens EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:12 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!
Aliens EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!
Aliens EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by freedomfighter50

» Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!
Aliens EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:51 pm by freedomfighter50

» 600th
Aliens EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:49 pm by freedomfighter50

» Pre E3 Game show
Aliens EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:46 pm by freedomfighter50

» KZ3 IMPORTANT NEWS
Aliens EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 pm by freedomfighter50

» New Movies
Aliens EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:22 pm by freedomfighter50

Gallery
Aliens Empty
Top posters
juice1220
Aliens I_vote_lcapAliens I_voting_barAliens I_vote_rcap 
Redfren
Lying_in_wait
Gilnealis
freedomfighter50
MyrmidonSoldier
TyNezi
Itch_
Mu-Dib
toxicndeadly101

Aliens

Go down 
4 posters

Do aliens capable of interstell travel exist
 Yes
 No
 Are you smoking crack?
View results
AuthorMessage
Itch_

Capricorn Posts : 321
Warning Level : Green

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Aliens   Aliens EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:54 am

Do you believe in aliens? If so at what level of development if not, why not?
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

Pisces Posts : 852

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:23 am

I dont know if the correct word would be alien. When we say alien we tend to think of hollywood hype. Do I believe that there are other life forms out there out of the billions of starts that we can see. Absolutley. I just cant imagine that we are the only life form out of infinite number of stars out there. If they are more advanced than us. Who knows. But I would venture to guess that there are civilizations out there that are and then there are others where there are still caveman walking around.
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:25 am

Itch_ 5 more buddy. You should be able to crank that out today.
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

Virgo Posts : 607
Location : Canada, Québec, Estrie, Ville de Sherbrooke, But from Saguenay Lac-St-Jean, Ville de la Baie

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:04 pm

we already proven that life exist elswhere then our planet...(Mars hold bacteria and still do)

But we never found any "intelligent" life forms others than ours.

let's make this a bit statistical:

we are sure to be the only life form around (1.2millions of lightyear of emptiness)

with this, lets apply this 1.2millions lightyear of surface all around, supperpositionning it. Over and over until we cover all the universe.

At that point we can said that by each block, there is possibility of life (at least one like us).

This results gives us how many chances there is intelligent life forms in the universe.Around or so

This gives us: The Drake equation.

Here the links: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_equation

It's a way to estimate the formation of star and the possibilites of civilasation

The result is more then a millions of intelligent life forms

So YES i beleive!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.motosthibault.com
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

Location : Canada, Québec, Estrie, Ville de Sherbrooke, But from Saguenay Lac-St-Jean, Ville de la Baie

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:07 pm

juice1220 wrote:
I dont know if the correct word would be alien. When we say alien we tend to think of hollywood hype. Do I believe that there are other life forms out there out of the billions of starts that we can see. Absolutley. I just cant imagine that we are the only life form out of infinite number of stars out there. If they are more advanced than us. Who knows. But I would venture to guess that there are civilizations out there that are and then there are others where there are still caveman walking around.

No aliens is not the right terms. Extraterestrial life forms is the correct name.

Why???: Aliens is something describes as differnent form youre origin.
As a Quebecer(French Canadian) i'm an Alien in youre culture, so like Mexican ect...

Alien as a lot more larger senses , Asteroid can be considered as aliens...
Back to top Go down
Itch_

Capricorn Posts : 321

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Aliens   Aliens EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:22 pm

No Gil whilst I agree with you that it is almost a statistical certanty that life exits on other planets, to believe that they are capable of interstellar travel would contradict with my opinion that the human race is basically fuc ked.
For a species to advance enough to be able to travel from a far off planet to us they would have to be physically, culturally and scientifically very evolved and here in lies the problem. Now although there has been more than enough time pass since the possible beginnings of life for some species to have developed technology far in advance of our own, I believe that the prerequestis required to reach that level would result in the ultimate doom of that species. What am I talking about? Well, the "Lets push the button and see what happens" nature that the human race has. Before the first atomic bomb was dropped there was a theory that the detonation would cause a chain reaction that would destroy the atmosphere. What did we do? We pushed the button. There was a scare recently that the now particle accelerator could cause micro black holes that would consume the planet over a period of several months destroying everything. What did we do? We pushed the bloody button! I am sure that over the course of history there have been many such scenarios in which we pushed the button and had we not done so we wouldn't have all the wonderful technology that we have today. If it were not for this nature (the ability to push the button without full knowledge of the outcome) then there would be no progress. To progress we must discover new knowledge and no matter how smart a species is, it is impossible for them to know the results of the experiment without pushing the button. Now if we keep doing what we do then at some time instead of saying "That was cool!" we are going to push the button and say "shit!" I believe that this is an inexcapable situation, a problem without resolve. We are fucked as are all other species that are too dumb to stay swimming around in the primeordinal soup.

Anyway, what does everyone else think?

Gil, I am sure you have plenty to say
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:36 am

i say travelling in space impossible, if you go 1 sec at lightspeed, 300 years pass on the earth, so even at this speed one travel means you won't even b bck to see someone you knew!!!

But we can warp, the fastest way to get to a point is not the straigh line. Irt's the dot. Bending the universe so that the point you wnna reach is closer, this is the only way to do gr8 distance in the space without loosing all is life...
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:38 am

plus i'll say that, maybe there is a plenitude of life in our universe, or it take all the possibiliies to create life of our universe to get one intelligent lifespawn, wich is us...
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:49 pm

This my friends is something we can discuss to great lengths as did many many more "smart" people before us. We dont know but I for one will keep "pushing that button" to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:46 pm

Right on
Back to top Go down
deatheagle

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:23 pm

Considerably all of you are right and wrong. any of these possibilitys of other life is or is not real. In some other planet far away smarter life forms may have colonized with diffrent adaptations then we had. they could have grown up with 3 legs, 1 eye and noo arms. which may nave been what ld them to be the dominant creature on their planent. so they might not be able to create a space ship.
I think that most likely there are other creatures out their with which we would savages or animals must like primitive man must have been like.
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:08 pm

The theory i emmited is the one generally beleive by the scientific community,

It's not something out of my mind and out of nowhere, i've studied in this field.-

Second , the theory about evolution you're talking about(Not at all relative to the PRESENCE of INTELLIGENT life forms at all.Bacterological life forms exist even on asteroid ,this is a fact...) is relative to the theory of chaos wich is my favorite theory and you are far of the scale...

Chaos theory simply says that if a possibilty, then it can exist... so there the possibility of other intelligent life form, so it exist (This theory is widely uses in the scientific community too)
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:24 pm

My belief is that out of the billions of stars that we see at night there has to be someone or somthing pondering the same exact thing as we are. Is there some other life form out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Empty

Back to top Go down

Aliens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodWarriors :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to: