BloodWarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeClan PageLatest imagesPodcastLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Copyright Protected
post here when u get a chance
Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv
i want to get things started agen the new kz3 is out and going strong so post and lets get in contact asap
ill be on the forms everyday for the next few mo feel free to contact me at 602-400-3238 as well if u need to

Comments: 0
Website Awards
See Our WebPage Awards
Here
Latest topics
» post here when u get a chance
Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv

» Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!
Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:12 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!
Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!
Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by freedomfighter50

» Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!
Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:51 pm by freedomfighter50

» 600th
Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:49 pm by freedomfighter50

» Pre E3 Game show
Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:46 pm by freedomfighter50

» KZ3 IMPORTANT NEWS
Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 pm by freedomfighter50

» New Movies
Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:22 pm by freedomfighter50

Gallery
Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? Empty
Top posters
juice1220
Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? I_vote_lcapJuice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? I_voting_barJuice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? I_vote_rcap 
Redfren
Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? I_vote_lcapJuice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? I_voting_barJuice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? I_vote_rcap 
Lying_in_wait
Gilnealis
freedomfighter50
MyrmidonSoldier
TyNezi
Itch_
Mu-Dib
toxicndeadly101

Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

Virgo Posts : 607
Location : Canada, Québec, Estrie, Ville de Sherbrooke, But from Saguenay Lac-St-Jean, Ville de la Baie
Warning Level : Green

PostSubject: Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you???   Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:03 am

3days i've ain't see you around, taking a break or technical problems???
Back to top Go down
http://www.motosthibault.com
Itch_

Capricorn Posts : 321

PostSubject: here I am   Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:03 am

Juice's PS3 is fried, I don't know about Mu-Dib but I have been messing about with Real Flight as I just picked up a parkzone t-28d trojan and am a little concerned that I will smash it the first time out. I cannot get on this web site from work anymore so the only time I am able to post is on my day off.

Hope to get a game in with you soon
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

Location : Canada, Québec, Estrie, Ville de Sherbrooke, But from Saguenay Lac-St-Jean, Ville de la Baie

PostSubject: Re: Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you???   Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:57 pm

Hope juice get one fast,

We should see each other this week-end.

By the way are you talking about a remote control miniature.If yes one of our mechanics here is a master at this he owns a lot of them and build his own now...
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

Pisces Posts : 852

PostSubject: Re: Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you???   Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:44 am

It may be a while. I should get the reurn box by the 22nd according to UPS tracking number, and then off the system goes back home to Playstation, and sees his relatives and hopefully gets fixed and taken care of. My beloved Killzone game is stuck in the machine as well. I better get it back or I will go nuts !!!!!!!!! This sucks !! I haven't playe din 1 full week and I highly doubt that I will get it back by the time Battlefield comes out. Right now I am hoping to get it back for God of War.
Back to top Go down
Itch_

PostSubject: Where am I?   Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:50 am

Hope you get your ps3 back in time for bfbc2. I still haven't been online but will probably play tonight.
Gil, yep it's an rc plane, doesn't seem very minature to me it's about four feet long. I got it the other day along with a j-3 cub and a p51 both ultra micros. It's a lot of fun and much easier to get into than the helicopter
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

PostSubject: Re: Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you???   Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:40 am

If u ever need tech advise or what parts you should be looking for, or if you need parts, Bruno and Jack at my job are pros with those RC (Flying , sliding,on wheels, they got a lot of them.)

Jack is especailly incredible when he build is own stuff...
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you???   Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:11 pm

I am starting to JONES, not having my PS3. Like a crackhead in rehab.
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

PostSubject: Re: Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you???   Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:51 am

Take deep breath, think of the good times to come, remember the good things who were, you can do it, C'MON...

lol!
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you???   Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:30 am

Easier said than done my friend. Aty least its not on my shelf staring back at me now. So at least I dont have to look at it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

PostSubject: Re: Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you???   Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:36 am

We are with you...Don't give in...
i cross my finger because mine have 4 years it's an early 80Go, never been dusted(Me with vaccuum cleaner but is that enough???)

Just hope she last...

I'll touch some wood on this...
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

PostSubject: Re: Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you???   Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:16 pm

Anyone knows if Gouki alive, isnt on PSN in a long time...
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you???   Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:44 pm

I havent seen him either. Dont know whats going on with that. Gil, when are you getting bfbc? We need a fourth for a complete squad. Especially since I am always way far back of the map sniping and Itch, needs a better spawn off partner.
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

PostSubject: Re: Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you???   Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:54 pm

getting it tommorow night, Gouki was seen on the PSN yesterday...
Back to top Go down
Itch_

PostSubject: where are you   Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:15 pm

I am looking forward to playing with you again, its been a long time. I love battlefield and think that it is an even better game than kz
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you???   Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:27 am

That was alot of fun yesterday, being a full squad. Not as good as killzone, but still fun.
Back to top Go down
Itch_

PostSubject: Where is everyone   Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:56 am

Juice, you are obsessed and that my friend is never healthy.
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you???   Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:32 pm

Not obsessed, just stating facts. For mr that game is perfection in every sense of the gaming word. Again thats for me. Squad based, people doing objectives all the time, and mostly the variety of games within 1 game.
Back to top Go down
Itch_

PostSubject: obsessed   Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:01 am

You are obsessed but that's ok. Now hurry up and finish GOW so that we can go back to playing together
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you???   Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:07 am

miss me, and my witty humor dont cha?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you???   Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Juice, Itch, Mu-Dib where are you???
Page 1 of 1