BloodWarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeClan PageLatest imagesPodcastLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Copyright Protected
post here when u get a chance
Definately dying EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv
i want to get things started agen the new kz3 is out and going strong so post and lets get in contact asap
ill be on the forms everyday for the next few mo feel free to contact me at 602-400-3238 as well if u need to

Comments: 0
Website Awards
See Our WebPage Awards
Here
Latest topics
» post here when u get a chance
Definately dying EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv

» Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!
Definately dying EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:12 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!
Definately dying EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!
Definately dying EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by freedomfighter50

» Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!
Definately dying EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:51 pm by freedomfighter50

» 600th
Definately dying EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:49 pm by freedomfighter50

» Pre E3 Game show
Definately dying EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:46 pm by freedomfighter50

» KZ3 IMPORTANT NEWS
Definately dying EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 pm by freedomfighter50

» New Movies
Definately dying EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:22 pm by freedomfighter50

Gallery
Definately dying Empty
Top posters
juice1220
Definately dying I_vote_lcapDefinately dying I_voting_barDefinately dying I_vote_rcap 
Redfren
Definately dying I_vote_lcapDefinately dying I_voting_barDefinately dying I_vote_rcap 
Lying_in_wait
Gilnealis
freedomfighter50
MyrmidonSoldier
TyNezi
Itch_
Mu-Dib
toxicndeadly101

Definately dying

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
juice1220
juice1220

Pisces Posts : 852
Warning Level : Green

Definately dying Empty
PostSubject: Definately dying   Definately dying EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:24 am

Well, it looks like the website is definately on the verge of death. No one other than me has been on in at least 48 hrs. Oh well this may be the last post, and I didnt even achieve second place. Sad
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

Libra Posts : 486

Definately dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definately dying   Definately dying EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:34 pm

juice1220 wrote:
Well, it looks like the website is definately on the verge of death. No one other than me has been on in at least 48 hrs. Oh well this may be the last post, and I didnt even achieve second place. Sad

Don't say that. It's not dying! It's just that me and Jrod are the only 2 still playing Killzone. I see gil on every now and then but he's always playing MW2. You haven't played with us in while either. We need to keep this website alive guys cause it will be revived once Killzone 3 comes out. Saw gametrailers episode where Sony Rep said there will definately be a Killzone 3. cheers
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

Definately dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definately dying   Definately dying EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:23 am

trust me I cant wait til it comes out. I hope we will all rise up and be a solid group once more.
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

Virgo Posts : 607
Location : Canada, Québec, Estrie, Ville de Sherbrooke, But from Saguenay Lac-St-Jean, Ville de la Baie

Definately dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definately dying   Definately dying EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:38 pm

1st i dont MW2, im BBC2
2nd ive try to play with a time or 2 in the last months in KZ2 wich is more then the majority of BW.
3rd I will still post, not as often, but anyway i got 491 post, u dont have a 100

check mate

lol! lol! lol!

juice dont count me out yet!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.motosthibault.com
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

Definately dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definately dying   Definately dying EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:57 am

Gilnealis wrote:
1st i dont MW2, im BBC2
2nd ive try to play with a time or 2 in the last months in KZ2 wich is more then the majority of BW.
3rd I will still post, not as often, but anyway i got 491 post, u dont have a 100

check mate

lol! lol! lol!

juice dont count me out yet!!!

1st No checkmate!
2nd, Yeah sure I don't have 100 posts but I still come around here which is more then the majority of BW.
3rd, I have played KZ2 bout 200x more then you since MW2 came out.

Now that's checkmate!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

Definately dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definately dying   Definately dying EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:03 am

Btw, I'm at 100 with this post!

Double Checkmate! lol!
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

Location : Canada, Québec, Estrie, Ville de Sherbrooke, But from Saguenay Lac-St-Jean, Ville de la Baie

Definately dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definately dying   Definately dying EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:20 pm

Even with u playin 200x more than me n Itch ,dib or juice we still all above u in the ranking, keep playin my friend...

u cannot undo my check mate admit youre defeat my young apprentice ...

lol!
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

Definately dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definately dying   Definately dying EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:00 am

I am a still a beast in killzone. lol!
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

Definately dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definately dying   Definately dying EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:12 pm

in fact had nvr FPS on a console before KZ2, i was Counter-Strike-ing on PC way long ago...

playin all those other FPS made me an even better KZ2 player!!!
and thats why i still tty new FPS , even MAG , who tough me a lot...

how to die...

lol!
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

Definately dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definately dying   Definately dying EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:27 am

Gil, and may I be the first to say that you die, like no other. Very Happy You have been a bit calmer in the past few days, and this is a bit unsettling, since you can be so emotional about the games. I for one love hearing you scream and yell about the cheaters and glitchers. jocolor
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

Definately dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definately dying   Definately dying EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:56 pm

Gilnealis wrote:
Even with u playin 200x more than me n Itch ,dib or juice we still all above u in the ranking, keep playin my friend...

u cannot undo my check mate admit youre defeat my young apprentice ...

lol!

What? I don't think so my friend. If you look closer you see that I'm 2,000+ points ahead of you in the rankings Gil. Very Happy

The apprentice has surpassed the master...... lol!
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

Definately dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definately dying   Definately dying EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:03 am

juice1220 wrote:
Gil, and may I be the first to say that you die, like no other. Very Happy You have been a bit calmer in the past few days, and this is a bit unsettling, since you can be so emotional about the games. I for one love hearing you scream and yell about the cheaters and glitchers. jocolor

lol! Thanks Juice. I just don't get why people would cheat to win a game. What kind of enjoyment is that? "Oh yeah, I kicked everybodys *BEEP* but I had to cheat to do it". Some people are really bad too. Had one guy the other day who was lagging so much the bastard was invisible and then appeared behind you and mele'd you to death. Dude was lagging even after dying. His body would disappear and appear like 15 ft away. thats bad.
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

Definately dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definately dying   Definately dying EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:14 am

I never understood what the point of that was either. I guess some people dont care, and just want to brag about their stats, falsified or not. There is no fun is cheating and no sense of self accomplishment. I always love when I played killzone and walked into a room and there was 2 or 3 gyuys in there, just blasting at you and just by sticking and moving you could blast your way out and kill them and maybe survive. That is a true rush !!! When u know that you are a better player than the other guy. Cheating is just plain dumb.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

Definately dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definately dying   Definately dying EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:21 pm

juice1220 wrote:
I never understood what the point of that was either. I guess some people dont care, and just want to brag about their stats, falsified or not. There is no fun is cheating and no sense of self accomplishment. I always love when I played killzone and walked into a room and there was 2 or 3 gyuys in there, just blasting at you and just by sticking and moving you could blast your way out and kill them and maybe survive. That is a true rush !!! When u know that you are a better player than the other guy. Cheating is just plain dumb.

I agree. No point in cheating! I just wish it was policed a bit more by killzone mods.

Want to tell u guys something that happened a few weeks back on "Blood Map"! Two players found a way to go behind our base n shoot through the wall but we couldn't shoot them through the wall. 1 guy had like 235 kills n 1 death and the other had like 185 kills n 5 deaths. They did it all match long. But 2-3 of us kept tellin everyone to report them like we had already. I reported them 10x each. We were towards the end of the game on 6th objective and all of a sudden a message flashed on screen where it shows match kills that read "Cheating will not be tolerated" or something close to that. Everyplayer saw that cause we commented on it after reading it. Then someone said the two cheaters were removed from the game! We all laughed n had fun for a few more games(a couple of best games I was a part of). Anyway, just wanted to ask if anything similar has ever happened to anybody? I mean I knew there were mods but that was the first time I've ever seen them act that fast. I wish they moded like that always! Would really cut down on the cheating and the glitchers
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

Definately dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definately dying   Definately dying EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:28 pm

Wow, thats awesome. I have never even heard of anything like that. Thats pretty sick that someone is actually watching us play and moderate the game. Very cool !!!!!! Amazing when you really think about it. I am sure he watched gameplay before sending the message and banning the 2 cheaters. I wonder what other consequences they got, like the guy who was number 2 in the leaderboard and was a cheater and got wiped out. I have seen videos online by the way that show you how to get outside the maps and keep playing but never how to kill people from certain areas. Never really looked into it either. But that is definately cool that you witnessed someone actually moderating .
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

Definately dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definately dying   Definately dying EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:53 pm

juice1220 wrote:
Wow, thats awesome. I have never even heard of anything like that. Thats pretty sick that someone is actually watching us play and moderate the game. Very cool !!!!!! Amazing when you really think about it. I am sure he watched gameplay before sending the message and banning the 2 cheaters. I wonder what other consequences they got, like the guy who was number 2 in the leaderboard and was a cheater and got wiped out. I have seen videos online by the way that show you how to get outside the maps and keep playing but never how to kill people from certain areas. Never really looked into it either. But that is definately cool that you witnessed someone actually moderating .

Yeah, it was very cool! And I had just finished telling everybody in that game the story of Damme1(#2 overall player) and how he got all his stats deleted! It was bout 2-3 minutes after I finished telling that story when the message flashed on everyones screen and the cheaters were booted. I hope the got more then just booted from game but that I don't know. It was great as all of as laughed and joked bout those two morons for the next two games. It was really cool cause both sides were cracking jokes bout it! Very memorable!
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

Definately dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definately dying   Definately dying EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:41 am

the whole concept about the fact that there is someone there watching us play is very cool as well.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

Definately dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definately dying   Definately dying EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:03 am

juice1220 wrote:
the whole concept about the fact that there is someone there watching us play is very cool as well.

yeah, and it's something we definately need alot more of though! I've played many matches and that's the first time I've seen it. So it's not even close to being enough although I was happy I saw it first hand just not happy I've not seen it before as much as I play.
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

Definately dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definately dying   Definately dying EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:04 pm

I think the only reason you saw it was because killzone is less popular today than in its hayday, and the there are alot fewer games to monitor, than lets say 8 months ago. You have 4 major choices in FPS now. Killzone, Modern Warfare, MAG, and Battlefield. I think everyone basically got torn up into 4 catagories. When Killzone was out there was really only 1 choice.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

Definately dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definately dying   Definately dying EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:59 am

juice1220 wrote:
I think the only reason you saw it was because killzone is less popular today than in its hayday, and the there are alot fewer games to monitor, than lets say 8 months ago. You have 4 major choices in FPS now. Killzone, Modern Warfare, MAG, and Battlefield. I think everyone basically got torn up into 4 catagories. When Killzone was out there was really only 1 choice.

Your probably right about that but I've played almost 900 games and I should have seen it happen before even with the many people playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Definately dying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definately dying   Definately dying Empty

Back to top Go down

Definately dying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodWarriors :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to: