BloodWarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeClan PageLatest imagesPodcastLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Copyright Protected
post here when u get a chance
APB Rumored to be coming to PS3! EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv
i want to get things started agen the new kz3 is out and going strong so post and lets get in contact asap
ill be on the forms everyday for the next few mo feel free to contact me at 602-400-3238 as well if u need to

Comments: 0
Website Awards
See Our WebPage Awards
Here
Latest topics
» post here when u get a chance
APB Rumored to be coming to PS3! EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv

» Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!
APB Rumored to be coming to PS3! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:12 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!
APB Rumored to be coming to PS3! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!
APB Rumored to be coming to PS3! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by freedomfighter50

» Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!
APB Rumored to be coming to PS3! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:51 pm by freedomfighter50

» 600th
APB Rumored to be coming to PS3! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:49 pm by freedomfighter50

» Pre E3 Game show
APB Rumored to be coming to PS3! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:46 pm by freedomfighter50

» KZ3 IMPORTANT NEWS
APB Rumored to be coming to PS3! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 pm by freedomfighter50

» New Movies
APB Rumored to be coming to PS3! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:22 pm by freedomfighter50

Gallery
APB Rumored to be coming to PS3! Empty
Top posters
juice1220
APB Rumored to be coming to PS3! I_vote_lcapAPB Rumored to be coming to PS3! I_voting_barAPB Rumored to be coming to PS3! I_vote_rcap 
Redfren
APB Rumored to be coming to PS3! I_vote_lcapAPB Rumored to be coming to PS3! I_voting_barAPB Rumored to be coming to PS3! I_vote_rcap 
Lying_in_wait
Gilnealis
freedomfighter50
MyrmidonSoldier
TyNezi
Itch_
Mu-Dib
toxicndeadly101

APB Rumored to be coming to PS3!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

Libra Posts : 486
Warning Level : Green

PostSubject: APB Rumored to be coming to PS3!   APB Rumored to be coming to PS3! EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:47 am

A.P.B. also known as All Points Bulliten is highly anticipated for taking the next step in online gaming. This game is going to be released for PC on June 29th, 2010. Has been anounced for Xbox and rumored recently to be coming to PS3. It was thought up by the same guy who created the idea of Grand Theft Auto. This game is suppose to be another step in gaming like Grand Theft Auto did when it was introduced. Customization for this game is going to be great as you can do many things. From creating your own design and slapping it as a tatoo on your character or a design on your clothes or even a decal on your car. My favorite feature is you can create your own theme song that others will hear everytime they get killed by you. lol

Below are just some clips previewing this awesome game. I really hope it comes to PS3 but if it doesn't I'm definately getting it for PC!!!

APB Gameplay!

APB Customization!

APB 20-Minute Informative Video Preview!
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

Pisces Posts : 852

PostSubject: Re: APB Rumored to be coming to PS3!   APB Rumored to be coming to PS3! EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:21 am

OK it does look cool, but I dont think it will be a game that we will all enjoy the way we do killzone or Battlefield. I think its more a lone wolf kind of game like grand theft auto. I loved grand theft and played many many hours online, but I dont think this will work with all of us. It is definately worth looking into, but also look at what a flop MAG was.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: APB Rumored to be coming to PS3!   APB Rumored to be coming to PS3! EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:51 pm

juice1220 wrote:
OK it does look cool, but I dont think it will be a game that we will all enjoy the way we do killzone or Battlefield. I think its more a lone wolf kind of game like grand theft auto. I loved grand theft and played many many hours online, but I dont think this will work with all of us. It is definately worth looking into, but also look at what a flop MAG was.

Well, sure it has more of a Grand theft auto feel to it but I still think it will be an awesome multiplayer game. Like you said it may not work with the group we have here but I only mentioned it cause you said in another thread that you loved Grand Theft Auto series before. This completely blows that out of the water. So I thought I would make a thread in case there were other Grand Theft Auto lovers here.
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: APB Rumored to be coming to PS3!   APB Rumored to be coming to PS3! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:44 am

It seems like a good game if no one else is online to play with and you wanna do some solo stuff.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: APB Rumored to be coming to PS3!   APB Rumored to be coming to PS3! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:30 am

juice1220 wrote:
It seems like a good game if no one else is online to play with and you wanna do some solo stuff.

Yeah, but it will also be a good game to play with friends you already know too.
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: APB Rumored to be coming to PS3!   APB Rumored to be coming to PS3! EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:12 pm

I dont know dude, grand theft was fun to play with guys you knew, but you could still kill your buddy also. So it was more 1 person.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: APB Rumored to be coming to PS3!   APB Rumored to be coming to PS3! EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:26 am

juice1220 wrote:
I dont know dude, grand theft was fun to play with guys you knew, but you could still kill your buddy also. So it was more 1 person.

I don't know cause I never played Grand theft auto past the first one. Just didn't intrigue me enough. This does and it does alot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APB Rumored to be coming to PS3!   APB Rumored to be coming to PS3! Empty

Back to top Go down

APB Rumored to be coming to PS3!
Page 1 of 1