BloodWarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeClan PageLatest imagesPodcastLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Copyright Protected
post here when u get a chance
Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv
i want to get things started agen the new kz3 is out and going strong so post and lets get in contact asap
ill be on the forms everyday for the next few mo feel free to contact me at 602-400-3238 as well if u need to

Comments: 0
Website Awards
See Our WebPage Awards
Here
Latest topics
» post here when u get a chance
Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv

» Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!
Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:12 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!
Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!
Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by freedomfighter50

» Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!
Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:51 pm by freedomfighter50

» 600th
Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:49 pm by freedomfighter50

» Pre E3 Game show
Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:46 pm by freedomfighter50

» KZ3 IMPORTANT NEWS
Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 pm by freedomfighter50

» New Movies
Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:22 pm by freedomfighter50

Gallery
Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! Empty
Top posters
juice1220
Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! I_vote_lcapElite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! I_voting_barElite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! I_vote_rcap 
Redfren
Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! I_vote_lcapElite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! I_voting_barElite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! I_vote_rcap 
Lying_in_wait
Gilnealis
freedomfighter50
MyrmidonSoldier
TyNezi
Itch_
Mu-Dib
toxicndeadly101

Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

Libra Posts : 486
Warning Level : Green

PostSubject: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:25 am

Been playing campaign Elite difficulty last couple weeks. Been doin little bits at a time cause you have to be really, really patient. I've finished levels 1-5 and 9 on Elite. Still need 2 checkpoints on levels 6 and 8. And still need all checkpoints an levels 7 and 10. It's slow going but I still need that trophy.
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

Pisces Posts : 852

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:54 pm

Well God bless you for trying. I dont have the patience 4 that.
Back to top Go down
jrod7149
jrod7149

Cancer Posts : 180

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:54 pm

Keep at it freedom, go at a slow and steady pace and you will get.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:37 pm

juice1220 wrote:
Well God bless you for trying. I dont have the patience 4 that.

Yeah, it's already pissed me off a few times and I stopped(Saying to myself that's Efn BS)lol. But tried again another day and made it through. Just got to do bits at a time cause it will piss you off.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:38 pm

jrod7149 wrote:
Keep at it freedom, go at a slow and steady pace and you will get.

Thx Jrod. I hope I do. I've had to be lucky a couple times already.
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:21 pm

You are a better man than me, freedom. AT least when it comes to killzone.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:24 pm

juice1220 wrote:
You are a better man than me, freedom. AT least when it comes to killzone.

lol, Thx Juice!
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:26 pm

Finished level 8 on Elite today. Now just 2 checkpoints on level 6 and all checkpoints on levels 7 & 10 left!
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:41 pm

I know Visari Palace is going to be hard cause theres not many places to hide behind cover and they come at you from all directions. you really need cover in elite difficulty.
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:03 am

Dude Radec is going to be killer hard.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:40 pm

juice1220 wrote:

I hope not. Someone told me that radec isn't that hard but Visari palace is. He said he was parying for checkpoints.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:51 am

Finished level 6 today on Elite!!! Only level 7 & 10 are left now!
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:00 am

ONLY ??????? lol!
Back to top Go down
jrod7149
jrod7149

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:13 pm

freedomfighter50 wrote:
juice1220 wrote:

I hope not. Someone told me that radec isn't that hard but Visari palace is. He said he was parying for checkpoints.

I found radec much more harder than visari almost made me want to quit on the game, but you may have a better time at it than me.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:31 pm

juice1220 wrote:
ONLY ??????? lol!

lol. yeah, only. Iv'e finished 8 lvls on elite and I really didn't think I'd get that many done, lol
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:41 pm

jrod7149 wrote:
freedomfighter50 wrote:
juice1220 wrote:

I found radec much more harder than visari almost made me want to quit on the game, but you may have a better time at it than me.

I thought Radec was hard too. The first time I beat him it took me about 25minutes.

Then I tried again to get the Demonslayer Trophy(Kill Radec in under 20min.) and killed him in 5minutes. There's a trick I figured out to help. Once It's just you and Radec go up to the 2nd floor, and go to one of the back corners. Put your back to the corner and then you don't have to worry about him coming up behind you. Just keep turning from left to right, when he appears shoot him when he charges you. when he disappears reload. When he appears on lower level again, peak out a few times and shoot him when he comes back up top keep back to corner again and shoot when he charges. When he appears at front of room at top of stairs all you have to do is shoot him a few times and he'll suicide.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:56 pm

I'm stuck at the moment. At the end of the train. Took me a while to get past the waves of helghast and destroying that tank firing at you. Finally did it and then couldn't get past the missle launch guys and more waves of helghast. Didn't try again cause now I have to get past that tank and other helghast again(That part was really pissing me off).
Back to top Go down
jrod7149
jrod7149

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:58 pm

sounds rough but don't give up your almost done
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:35 pm

jrod7149 wrote:
sounds rough but don't give up your almost done

Thanks for the encouragement. I was starting to get a little too wound up at Elite difficulty. Probably start up again during weekend. Gonna play some online KZ and some Burnout Paradise till then. I was hoping to get elite done before Modnation Racers comes out in a couple weeks but thats not happening. Level 7 has 8 parts and level 10 has another 4. That's 12 left so it will be slow going.
Back to top Go down
jrod7149
jrod7149

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:12 pm

Freedom just keep at it and in no time your going to beat it and if it helps ill join you online and help you release some of that stress by winning every game we go into.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:30 pm

jrod7149 wrote:
Freedom just keep at it and in no time your going to beat it and if it helps ill join you online and help you release some of that stress by winning every game we go into.

Yeah that will help Jrod, lol. I played like crap last night. I mean, still got more kills then deaths but not very many points. I guess that elite stress getting to me a bit. hope to be better next time I play.
Back to top Go down
jrod7149
jrod7149

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:09 pm

just try to beat it before KZ3 comes out
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:30 pm

jrod7149 wrote:
just try to beat it before KZ3 comes out

Yeah, I hope I have it done by then too. Lol
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

Virgo Posts : 607
Location : Canada, Québec, Estrie, Ville de Sherbrooke, But from Saguenay Lac-St-Jean, Ville de la Baie

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:31 am

Dont let go im sure youre able to do it way before KZ3 since it wiull be so long before it goes out... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.motosthibault.com
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:58 am

It cant come fast enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next