BloodWarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeClan PageLatest imagesPodcastLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Copyright Protected
post here when u get a chance
Favorite Movie Quotes... EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv
i want to get things started agen the new kz3 is out and going strong so post and lets get in contact asap
ill be on the forms everyday for the next few mo feel free to contact me at 602-400-3238 as well if u need to

Comments: 0
Website Awards
See Our WebPage Awards
Here
Latest topics
» post here when u get a chance
Favorite Movie Quotes... EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv

» Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!
Favorite Movie Quotes... EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:12 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!
Favorite Movie Quotes... EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!
Favorite Movie Quotes... EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by freedomfighter50

» Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!
Favorite Movie Quotes... EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:51 pm by freedomfighter50

» 600th
Favorite Movie Quotes... EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:49 pm by freedomfighter50

» Pre E3 Game show
Favorite Movie Quotes... EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:46 pm by freedomfighter50

» KZ3 IMPORTANT NEWS
Favorite Movie Quotes... EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 pm by freedomfighter50

» New Movies
Favorite Movie Quotes... EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:22 pm by freedomfighter50

Gallery
Favorite Movie Quotes... Empty
Top posters
juice1220
Favorite Movie Quotes... I_vote_lcapFavorite Movie Quotes... I_voting_barFavorite Movie Quotes... I_vote_rcap 
Redfren
Favorite Movie Quotes... I_vote_lcapFavorite Movie Quotes... I_voting_barFavorite Movie Quotes... I_vote_rcap 
Lying_in_wait
Gilnealis
freedomfighter50
MyrmidonSoldier
TyNezi
Itch_
Mu-Dib
toxicndeadly101

Favorite Movie Quotes...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MyrmidonSoldier
MyrmidonSoldier

Cancer Posts : 387
Warning Level : Green

PostSubject: Favorite Movie Quotes...   Favorite Movie Quotes... EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:30 pm

Just curious to what phrases my fellow brethren enjoy...

Dark Knight-- Joker-- "Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? Im a dog chasing cars. I wouldnt know what to do with one if I caught it."

Dark Knight-- Joker-- "You wanna know how I got these scars? My father was a drinker, and a fiend. One night he goes of crazier than usual. Mommy grabs the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not one bit. So, me watching. He takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me and says, "why so serious?" He comes at me with the knife. "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth, "Let's put a smile on that face." And..... Why so serious?"

Dark Knight-- Alfred & Bruce Wayne-- "A long time ago, I was in Burma, my friends and I were working for the local government. They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders by bribing them with precious stones. But their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. So we went looking for the stones. But in six months, we never found anyone who traded with him. One day I saw a child playing with a ruby the size of a tangerine. The bandit had been throwing them away."

"Then why steal them?"

"Because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Dark Knight-- Joker & Batman-- "Oh, you. You just couldn't let me go, could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You are truly incorruptible, aren't you? Huh? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won't kill you because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever."

"You'll be in a padded cell forever."

"Maybe we can share one. You know, they'll be doubling up, the rate this city's inhabitants are losing their minds. "
Back to top Go down
CLIP
CLIP

Taurus Posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie Quotes...   Favorite Movie Quotes... EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:11 pm

lol! im more of a austin powers guy the quote was "i allways knew u was crazy but now i can see your nuts" and the other one is "Right" and "Scotty says what" lol!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ironman5688
MyrmidonSoldier
MyrmidonSoldier

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie Quotes...   Favorite Movie Quotes... EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:28 pm

Aha...Well who knows...Maybe Austin Powers 4 will come out someday...Maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Redfren
Owner
Owner
Redfren

Gemini Posts : 716

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie Quotes...   Favorite Movie Quotes... EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:16 pm

The Crow "Bradon Lee" ("TRY AGAIN TRY HARDER!!!")
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodwarriorsclan.com
CLIP
CLIP

Taurus Posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie Quotes...   Favorite Movie Quotes... EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:38 pm

also i luv the one from the second tomb raider movie "why should i trust you, your just going to try to kill me" (the other guy) " i wont kill you" (laura) "i said you'll try".........the best one yet
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ironman5688
MyrmidonSoldier
MyrmidonSoldier

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie Quotes...   Favorite Movie Quotes... EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:06 am

Tropic Thunder-- Lazarus, Speedman, Alpa-- "What do you mean, "you people?" "What do *you* mean, "you people?"" "Huh?"

Tropic Thunder-- Les Grossman-- "First, take a big step back... and literally, F*** YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of pan-pacific bullsh*t power play you're trying to pull here, but Asia Jack is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down in a Godly f***ing firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the f***ing United Nations and get a f***ing binding resolution to keep me from f***ing destroying you. I'm talking about a scorched earth, motherf***er! I will massacre you! I WILL F*** YOU UP!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie Quotes...   Favorite Movie Quotes... Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Movie Quotes...
Page 1 of 1