BloodWarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeClan PageLatest imagesPodcastLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Copyright Protected
post here when u get a chance
Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv
i want to get things started agen the new kz3 is out and going strong so post and lets get in contact asap
ill be on the forms everyday for the next few mo feel free to contact me at 602-400-3238 as well if u need to

Comments: 0
Website Awards
See Our WebPage Awards
Here
Latest topics
» post here when u get a chance
Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv

» Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!
Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:12 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!
Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!
Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by freedomfighter50

» Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!
Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:51 pm by freedomfighter50

» 600th
Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:49 pm by freedomfighter50

» Pre E3 Game show
Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:46 pm by freedomfighter50

» KZ3 IMPORTANT NEWS
Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 pm by freedomfighter50

» New Movies
Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:22 pm by freedomfighter50

Gallery
Gaming w/ Your Girl Empty
Top posters
juice1220
Gaming w/ Your Girl I_vote_lcapGaming w/ Your Girl I_voting_barGaming w/ Your Girl I_vote_rcap 
Redfren
Gaming w/ Your Girl I_vote_lcapGaming w/ Your Girl I_voting_barGaming w/ Your Girl I_vote_rcap 
Lying_in_wait
Gilnealis
freedomfighter50
MyrmidonSoldier
TyNezi
Itch_
Mu-Dib
toxicndeadly101

Gaming w/ Your Girl

Go down 
+5
Lying_in_wait
juice1220
CPT_Beat_B
toxicndeadly101
Gouki_052
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gouki_052
Mod
Mod
Gouki_052

Warning Level : Green

PostSubject: Gaming w/ Your Girl   Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:11 am

something interesting i found: an article on getting ur girl to game w/ u or at least except ur gaming more.
#7's 4 u Tox.

check it out
Back to top Go down
toxicndeadly101

Aries Posts : 307

PostSubject: Re: Gaming w/ Your Girl   Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:07 am

lmao number 7 for me, great find made me laff, and no i wont be gaming with her it will stress me out, plus she hates it and her running around on a game of mine 2 players or 1 player nah, what would i do if she is better than me at somethink? what then? lmao i doubt it but you never know therefore i can not game with her, and if she loses and turns violent? newspaper: A 21 year old man was playing the ps3 with his girlfriend after read an article on his clan site, they were happy playing when she lost on the game they were playing, she bludgend him to death with the ps3 controller.
lol can see it now lol

regards toxic
Back to top Go down
CPT_Beat_B
CPT_Beat_B

Taurus Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Gaming w/ Your Girl   Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:47 am

Thanks, good read.

Now, some of these are fine and I believe there is a possibility to get your girlfriend into gaming with you, but lemme tell you why this will not be possible for me;

1. She and I are both too competitive. We hate losing and it would be impossible to play against each other. We'd kill each other before the end of the game.

2. As of right now, she hates gaming. I'm sure most of them girls are. Whenever she calls and I tell her that I am playing game, her tone would immediately changes.

3. I am into online gaming so much that I only have 1 joystick at home. Doesn't necessarily mean that I can't afford another one but my point is I prefer playing an online opponents rather than playing a split-screen.

4. I'm sure there are more reasons, just can't think of one right now.
Back to top Go down
toxicndeadly101

PostSubject: Re: Gaming w/ Your Girl   Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:56 am

you know what you wanna do? dont tell her ur online or gaming like, somethink are best kept to urself so if she phones mute ur tv try and pause it if ur not online chat and when ur off the phone she is none the wiser like, why drop urself init by telling her that ur gaming when she dont need to know that and u can have a perfectly normal convo or what not and then get back to ur gaming like, i do it all the time, i see it as a little white lie but it dont harm anyone and if she finds out which mine has done, as i still play when she is nattering along to me on the phone, sometimes she minds others she dont like, they do get wise after awhile mine blabs on n im like yea, yea, yea love, yea, she will go so what did i say.........um um i lovwe you Razz no i didnt say that ur on that machine again aint you.....no love not at all not me......bo**ocks, lol but hey try see if it wrks but try pay attention to her aswell so if she asks somethink ur not just going yea, yea , yea like i do lol

regards toxic
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

Pisces Posts : 852

PostSubject: Re: Gaming w/ Your Girl   Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:03 am

These issues become alot harder when you live together and are married and have kids. Thats why I come on after 9 pm. My little guy goes to bed at about 8-8:30. After we put him to bed I channel surfe for a few minutes and if there is nothing new on or I see she is disinterested in tv, then I push that lovely ps button. Most nights she sits on the couch wrapped up in a blanket reading her laptop. She doesnt buy books anymore just reads all the books she wants online. AWESOME for me !!! You just need to find something for her to do, and not hate the games. She is not a fan of killzone, because there is way tto much shooting and it is rather loud. Some games she loves when I play because they are quiet, like fallout. We also play guitar hero games on Sundays and I must say she is way better than me on those games. But I dont mind, it least it makes her somewhat like the ps3.
Back to top Go down
toxicndeadly101

PostSubject: Re: Gaming w/ Your Girl   Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:05 pm

lol bud, sounds like u have a pretty gd system in order, ill soon ship herinto shape she will learn the ways of the ps3 and become one with it lol if she dont she knows where the kitchen is Razz lmao

regards toxic
Back to top Go down
Gouki_052
Mod
Mod
Gouki_052

PostSubject: Re: Gaming w/ Your Girl   Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:24 pm

hah yea n its funny that whole rhythm game thing was in there too. n im not presuming to know ur business tox just wanted to make u laugh. i thought of u when i read this
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Gaming w/ Your Girl   Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:09 pm

OK in terms of being in the kitchen....... dont get offended but you do know what wife stands for right?
wash, iron, f...k, etc...
I will probably get hell for that one. lol! Sorry ladies. muaaaahhhh
Back to top Go down
Lying_in_wait
Lying_in_wait

Virgo Posts : 650

PostSubject: Re: Gaming w/ Your Girl   Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:11 pm

I could of used this afew months ago XP
Number 7 and 5!! lol.
Back to top Go down
tenthdivwarrior
tenthdivwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Gaming w/ Your Girl   Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:51 pm

Ya... I would never let a girlfriend game with me unless shes making me sandwiches than I guess it would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Mu-Dib
Mod
Mod
Mu-Dib

Cancer Posts : 311

PostSubject: Gaming w/ Your Girl   Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:41 pm

I wonder what Nezi will say after she see your post Gouki lol!
Back to top Go down
TyNezi
Admin
Admin
TyNezi

Pisces Posts : 325

PostSubject: Re: Gaming w/ Your Girl   Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:07 am

*biff to the back of tenth's head and gouki*.. That's right, make you a sandwich.. *shakes tiny fist*.. Why i outtah...

LOL, anywho.. you guys are silly. Its simple, really, have her sit next to you, right, then put the controller in her hand, kiss her neck, tickle her till you get her to hold the darn thing, if she likes cute stuff, pick out ahh..a funny game, ie: mario brothers go karts, or whatever is the new cute game is, ease her into different games, get her involved and most importantly make it fun. If she asks a question, answer it.. dont wait till she gets mad.. hand her the controller, smile sweetly.. i know it sucks.. some women need that.. but do it anyway. She will be more happy that you responded right away, then having to ask you something 4 times.

Another thing, take her with you when you go get a game or rent one, ask her opinion, and get a game that you 2 can play together, and never... ever tell her she sucks.. not until she is good enough that you can tease her about it. You will discourage her real quick if you tease her too soon. Silly, I know but women are far to sensitive, and they often don't feel that they are smart enough to play a game. And if she's the competitive type, challenger her.. not like.. You suck.. you cant play this.. be like "Babe.. put your money where you're mouth is.. I challenge you to a duel.. if you beat me.. I will... " you get the idea, and make it something silly so that you can laugh about it.. or make it something she really wants, then follow through.

I feel real bad for you guys.. LOL.. to have to struggle so much to play your game.. now dont get me wrong.. i used to get upset with red too.. but now that i know how to play the games he likes, i can sit with him and watch and we laugh, i especially like when he is working on something and cant figure it out and he asks me.. Hun.. i need your help. Keep her involved and all will be good in your world.

Nezi OUT!!

*silly rabbits*
Back to top Go down
Itch_

Capricorn Posts : 321

PostSubject: Women & video games   Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:10 am

I think you are all looking at this the wrong way, you don't need to get your woman to play video games with you, you need to find video games that she can play on her own leaving you to get on with some serious online shooting. I have an xbox 360 a wii and a PS3, my wife uses the xbox 360 about five times as much as me and you never see me on the wii (except perhaps for smash brothers brawl). Now what games did I get her I hear you cry. Well considering juice's definition of wife I got her dance dance revolution and just picked up wii fit plus, both help with the F part, lol!
Back to top Go down
toxicndeadly101

PostSubject: Re: Gaming w/ Your Girl   Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:31 pm

oh kiss her neck? dont think playin the ps3 will spring to mind if i start to kiss her neck ty as she would probs chuck it on the floor n pounce on me like some wild wilder beast lol as for tiggerling her i dont wanna clean up when she pee's herself lol so ill just hand her the controller and stick her on little big planet for abit if she dont like it tough tittes lol

regards toxic
Back to top Go down
tenthdivwarrior
tenthdivwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Gaming w/ Your Girl   Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:19 pm

TyNezi wrote:
*biff to the back of tenth's head and gouki*.. That's right, make you a sandwich.. *shakes tiny fist*.. Why i outtah...

Sad
Back to top Go down
toxicndeadly101

PostSubject: Re: Gaming w/ Your Girl   Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:02 am

seems like ty has an aggressive side to her Razz lol!

regards toxic
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Gaming w/ Your Girl   Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:33 am

Yes Toxic I see your dilema, of how your girl wouldnt be able to withstand your animal magnetism. Like the new AXE commercial. LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
toxicndeadly101

PostSubject: Re: Gaming w/ Your Girl   Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:53 am

lmao juice no she cant with stand it Razz guess you are gunna be AXED from the mini stories afterall Razz lmao

regards toxic
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Gaming w/ Your Girl   Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:49 pm

Dam !!! I should have known better and keep my big mouth shut, next week in the story I will be wearing a pink too-too, prancing aroung trying to give MU-Dib a hug, and console him that everything is going to be alright. AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
toxicndeadly101

PostSubject: Re: Gaming w/ Your Girl   Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:32 am

lmao well somethink along those lines, maybe you kiss Razz who knows, cant say for defo but ur just gunna have to wait and find out lol i wish i didnt have those images in my head but ya have to laff dont ya Razz

regards toxic
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Gaming w/ Your Girl   Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:01 am

LMAO !!!!!!!!!! lol! Oh god anything but that !!!! Please please there is no kissing in Killzone !!!!!!!! I cant stop laughing. Smile Your an as*, Toxic
Back to top Go down
TyNezi
Admin
Admin
TyNezi

Pisces Posts : 325

PostSubject: Re: Gaming w/ Your Girl   Gaming w/ Your Girl EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:45 am

Wellllll Tenth.. what kind of comment is that to make.. if she makes me a sandwich.. kool.. we hang..?

LOL.. sorry.. hope it didnt hurt to much.. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming w/ Your Girl   Gaming w/ Your Girl Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaming w/ Your Girl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodWarriors :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to: