BloodWarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeClan PageLatest imagesPodcastLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Copyright Protected
post here when u get a chance
Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3! EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv
i want to get things started agen the new kz3 is out and going strong so post and lets get in contact asap
ill be on the forms everyday for the next few mo feel free to contact me at 602-400-3238 as well if u need to

Comments: 0
Website Awards
See Our WebPage Awards
Here
Latest topics
» post here when u get a chance
Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3! EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv

» Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!
Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:12 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!
Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!
Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by freedomfighter50

» Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!
Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:51 pm by freedomfighter50

» 600th
Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:49 pm by freedomfighter50

» Pre E3 Game show
Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:46 pm by freedomfighter50

» KZ3 IMPORTANT NEWS
Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 pm by freedomfighter50

» New Movies
Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:22 pm by freedomfighter50

Gallery
Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3! Empty
Top posters
juice1220
Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3! I_vote_lcapNaughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3! I_voting_barNaughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3! I_vote_rcap 
Redfren
Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3! I_vote_lcapNaughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3! I_voting_barNaughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3! I_vote_rcap 
Lying_in_wait
Gilnealis
freedomfighter50
MyrmidonSoldier
TyNezi
Itch_
Mu-Dib
toxicndeadly101

Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

Libra Posts : 486
Warning Level : Green

PostSubject: Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!   Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3! EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:05 pm

OMG, my expectations for this game has just tripled!!! How awesome would it be if they added free-flowing cut scenes to campaign mode to make it feel like your playing a movie like Uncharted 2(Naughty Dog) was!

I am really really really excited about this news as I loved the feel of the cutscenes in Uncharted 2 that actually brought gamers more into the game IMO.
Back to top Go down
jrod7149
jrod7149

Cancer Posts : 180

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!   Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3! EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:36 pm

cut scenes wouldn't be a bad idea
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

Virgo Posts : 607
Location : Canada, Québec, Estrie, Ville de Sherbrooke, But from Saguenay Lac-St-Jean, Ville de la Baie

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!   Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3! EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:38 pm

Yup, but sincelery i hope for a more immersive clan mode, like clan vs clan, without having too put a damn tourny, and decide after a few round if you want to turn it as one...and a party invite or squad invite , up to 8 i hope...
Back to top Go down
http://www.motosthibault.com
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!   Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3! EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:30 pm

jrod7149 wrote:
cut scenes wouldn't be a bad idea

I think gameplay would be amazing if they did cut scenes like Uncharted 2! I'm also hoping Naughty Dog helps them with the up to 4-player co-op!(Hint, Hint)
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!   Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3! EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:34 pm

Gilnealis wrote:
Yup, but sincelery i hope for a more immersive clan mode, like clan vs clan, without having too put a damn tourny, and decide after a few round if you want to turn it as one...and a party invite or squad invite , up to 8 i hope...

I hope the clan features are better too. Maybe allow you to score points for your clan when you score pts online. Not too much though. Maybe like 1point for every 100 pts you get online. Up the points for clan matches if they do that. Maybe do minimum at 100points for clan matches.
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

Virgo Posts : 607
Location : Canada, Québec, Estrie, Ville de Sherbrooke, But from Saguenay Lac-St-Jean, Ville de la Baie

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!   Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:51 am

And they got to find a way to stop clan smurfing...
Back to top Go down
http://www.motosthibault.com
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!   Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:30 am

Gilnealis wrote:
And they got to find a way to stop clan smurfing...

What the hell is clan smurfing? Never heard of that!
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

Pisces Posts : 852

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!   Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:13 pm

smurfing never really bothered me. I could care less.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!   Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:51 pm

juice1220 wrote:
smurfing never really bothered me. I could care less.

Can someone tell me what the heck clan smurfing is plz? Never heard that before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!   Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3! Empty

Back to top Go down

Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!
Page 1 of 1