BloodWarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeClan PageLatest imagesPodcastLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Copyright Protected
post here when u get a chance
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv
i want to get things started agen the new kz3 is out and going strong so post and lets get in contact asap
ill be on the forms everyday for the next few mo feel free to contact me at 602-400-3238 as well if u need to

Comments: 0
Website Awards
See Our WebPage Awards
Here
Latest topics
» post here when u get a chance
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv

» Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:12 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by freedomfighter50

» Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:51 pm by freedomfighter50

» 600th
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:49 pm by freedomfighter50

» Pre E3 Game show
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:46 pm by freedomfighter50

» KZ3 IMPORTANT NEWS
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 pm by freedomfighter50

» New Movies
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:22 pm by freedomfighter50

Gallery
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 Empty
Top posters
juice1220
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 I_vote_lcapKillzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 I_voting_barKillzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Redfren
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 I_vote_lcapKillzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 I_voting_barKillzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Lying_in_wait
Gilnealis
freedomfighter50
MyrmidonSoldier
TyNezi
Itch_
Mu-Dib
toxicndeadly101

Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
juice1220
juice1220

Pisces Posts : 852
Warning Level : Green

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:44 am

I think we all hope thats the case.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

Libra Posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:28 pm

juice1220 wrote:
I think we all hope thats the case.

I really don't think they want to release KZ3 in April 2011 and have to compete with Gears 3 and MW 3!!!
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

Virgo Posts : 607
Location : Canada, Québec, Estrie, Ville de Sherbrooke, But from Saguenay Lac-St-Jean, Ville de la Baie

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:51 pm

GW 3 will s...k like the other 2,, n unless they reinvent MW2 top from bottom it will be still aMW, the 2nd ws not that gr8 too few changes, So im sure KZ3 will be a huge upgrade as was the 1st KZ compare to the second
Back to top Go down
http://www.motosthibault.com
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:41 pm

Gilnealis wrote:
GW 3 will s...k like the other 2,, n unless they reinvent MW2 top from bottom it will be still aMW, the 2nd ws not that gr8 too few changes, So im sure KZ3 will be a huge upgrade as was the 1st KZ compare to the second

I agree with you on all accounts here but I don't think Sony will want KZ3 to have to compete with sales head-to-head with those two. They both have fan followers as does KZ. but KZ3 would likely lose some sales to those two if released head-to-head with them.
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

Location : Canada, Québec, Estrie, Ville de Sherbrooke, But from Saguenay Lac-St-Jean, Ville de la Baie

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:27 am

It not like any other game cause it way more realistic then the not rtealistic Halo.

its not realistic like Battlefeild or Modern Warfare

So it let more place too boost some thing and tuned down other giving the versatily that makes this game gr8t
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:43 am

I think it will be out sometime before christmas. thats my hope. Long winter nights cuddle up by the fire and decapitate some mf..ers with a shotty. Ahhhhh such warm and cuddly feelings.
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:44 am

I have a feeling that it will try to be out by christmas. At least I hope. Long winter nights, snug in my blanket, by the quiet crackle of the fireplace... decapitating mf...ers with my shotty. Ahhhh such warm and fuzzy feelings.
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:45 am

wow i posted the same thing twice almost.... the first time it said it didnt go through. Hmmmmm, oh well another post for the juiceman. LOL !!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jrod7149
jrod7149

Cancer Posts : 180

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:04 pm

i hope for a launch this year.
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:41 am

Yup for christmas, but problem is that around the same CoD Black Ops (Who seems like a Splinter cell CoD style) and medal of honour will go out, and in feburary 2011 there talks about other ...the timing as to be right!!! or it will miss the train...
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:11 am

I honestly think it doesnt matter what time they put it out and against what game. It has a huge following and not very many people dislike the game. It will be huge whenever they decide to put it out.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:27 pm

juice1220 wrote:
I have a feeling that it will try to be out by christmas. At least I hope. Long winter nights, snug in my blanket, by the quiet crackle of the fireplace... decapitating mf...ers with my shotty. Ahhhh such warm and fuzzy feelings.

Lol, I hope so too. And the boys back together playing killzone!!!
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:28 pm

And I can't wait to get my hands on that Wasp Gun!!!

Woohoo, 400th post!
Back to top Go down
jrod7149
jrod7149

Cancer Posts : 180

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:38 pm

still hoping for a winter release
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:35 pm

December should be the best if they decide to do it this winter...
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:27 pm

Gilnealis wrote:
December should be the best if they decide to do it this winter...

I'm hoping for October, right on my birthday! Special present just for me from me! lol!
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:52 am

since so many are out same time(Medal of honoru, call of duty) it will be bad timing
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:24 am

Gilnealis wrote:
since so many are out same time(Medal of honoru, call of duty) it will be bad timing

stop trying to ruin my birthday Gil! Watch, mark my words. Release date will be Tuesday, 10-12-10, one day after my birthday. So I'll be driving to Gamestop on my birthday to pick up Killzone 3 at midnight!!!
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:47 pm

Well if it does come out in October I will get it for Gavin ( my son) he will be turning 3 and I am sure he would really appreciate the game. At least thats what I will tell my wife. lol!
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:40 pm

juice1220 wrote:
Well if it does come out in October I will get it for Gavin ( my son) he will be turning 3 and I am sure he would really appreciate the game. At least thats what I will tell my wife. lol!

Well, plan on spending $60 in October Juice!
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:28 pm

youre child in 20 years will say"i got KZ3 at 3 from my dad and it change my social life thx for everything dad...
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:17 pm

yeah, hopefully he wont be saying that from behind bars.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:53 pm

Gilnealis wrote:
youre child in 20 years will say"i got KZ3 at 3 from my dad and it change my social life thx for everything dad...
lol! lol! lol!

lol, Gil. Good stuff. Lol
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm

juice1220 wrote:
yeah, hopefully he wont be saying that from behind bars.

He won't if you teach him that video games aren't real life. Don't forget that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5