BloodWarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeClan PageLatest imagesPodcastLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Copyright Protected
post here when u get a chance
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv
i want to get things started agen the new kz3 is out and going strong so post and lets get in contact asap
ill be on the forms everyday for the next few mo feel free to contact me at 602-400-3238 as well if u need to

Comments: 0
Website Awards
See Our WebPage Awards
Here
Latest topics
» post here when u get a chance
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv

» Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:12 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by freedomfighter50

» Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:51 pm by freedomfighter50

» 600th
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:49 pm by freedomfighter50

» Pre E3 Game show
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:46 pm by freedomfighter50

» KZ3 IMPORTANT NEWS
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 pm by freedomfighter50

» New Movies
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:22 pm by freedomfighter50

Gallery
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! Empty
Top posters
juice1220
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! I_vote_lcapKillzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! I_voting_barKillzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! I_vote_rcap 
Redfren
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! I_vote_lcapKillzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! I_voting_barKillzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! I_vote_rcap 
Lying_in_wait
Gilnealis
freedomfighter50
MyrmidonSoldier
TyNezi
Itch_
Mu-Dib
toxicndeadly101

Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

Libra Posts : 486
Warning Level : Green

PostSubject: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:49 pm

I can't wait till we are all together again playing some killzone!!! shouldn't be long before Killzone 3 is out and I hope they improve on everything(Which is already great) and I really hope they add Co-op(Maybe even a 3-4 player squad Co-op)!

Here is the GametrailersTv episode where Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation confirmed there will be a Killzone 3! Fast forward to the 6:35 mark of the episode!

http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/gametrailers-tv/88&ch=1&sd=0?ep=88&ch=1&sd=0
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:15 pm

Maybe these will make it into Killzone 3?

Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! Killzone-concept-art

Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! Killzone201
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

Pisces Posts : 852

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:27 am

I dont even think the game needs much improvment. Maybe some tweeking but its great the way it is.
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:38 am

It seems that there is alot of talk about killzone 3, I think that it will be out this year at some point.
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

Virgo Posts : 607
Location : Canada, Québec, Estrie, Ville de Sherbrooke, But from Saguenay Lac-St-Jean, Ville de la Baie

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:32 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.motosthibault.com
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:08 pm

I may want to play killzone tonight.
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

Location : Canada, Québec, Estrie, Ville de Sherbrooke, But from Saguenay Lac-St-Jean, Ville de la Baie

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:32 pm

if i see u KZ2ing ill join u
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:02 am

Gilnealis wrote:
if i see u KZ2ing ill join u

I'm on Killzone 4-5 times a week, how come you never join me? Sad
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:23 pm

with Itch crying, and making us guilty of not BBC2 its hard too join u, but most time im online, like now u are not cuz id join u...

i still played w u n Jrod more then the rest of BW,
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:02 am

I am up for killzone or battlefield at all times. Its just that killzone has changed, at least the people that play have. Most annoying point bad spawn points........
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:08 pm

thats why we should be bck to form some newbs , n kick their green asses!!!
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:24 am

The only problem is the noobs sometimes control the fate of the match. They are just looking for medals and trophies, and putting spawn points, bots, and air bots just anywhere, and in stupid places, that make the game go like crap.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:09 am

juice1220 wrote:
The only problem is the noobs sometimes control the fate of the match. They are just looking for medals and trophies, and putting spawn points, bots, and air bots just anywhere, and in stupid places, that make the game go like crap.

I don't have a prob with the bots so much, but the spawns. Comon', I had to leave the game the other day cause the guy was so bad.
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:17 am

Yeah I was in that game too unfortunately. Bad bot placement is also a huge error. Bots can literally change the whole outcome of a game. Peoples initial reaction when they start getting shot by a bot is to run the opposit way, and this way you can "direct" the flow of traffic to where you want them to go and be ready to take them out. If there are just random bots all over the place it never helps. They may be sitting there idle and not doing anything.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:35 pm

juice1220 wrote:
Yeah I was in that game too unfortunately. Bad bot placement is also a huge error. Bots can literally change the whole outcome of a game. Peoples initial reaction when they start getting shot by a bot is to run the opposit way, and this way you can "direct" the flow of traffic to where you want them to go and be ready to take them out. If there are just random bots all over the place it never helps. They may be sitting there idle and not doing anything.

I hear what your saying about the bots and I agree that their placement affects the game. I just don't think it affects it the outcome unless it's one of the big maps.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:02 pm

No, what I hate more then anything, yes even glitchers are the players that are in the game on your team but don't play. Have 0's on all stats through whole game. Those idiots end up taking a spot of someone else who could at least be trying!
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:45 pm

This is up for a major discussion. I am a bot whore and at the same time master. I get many many kills with my little friends, and they definately have tirned the game alot when they are placed right.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:47 pm

juice1220 wrote:
This is up for a major discussion. I am a bot whore and at the same time master. I get many many kills with my little friends, and they definately have tirned the game alot when they are placed right.

Maybe I haven't noticed bots turn games that much cause I don't use them that much. I usually use medic + C4. Lately I havebeen using air bots but not enough to notice them changing tide of a whole match. You guys have been using bots longer than I have so I give you the benefit of doubt and agree with you that bots can win or lose the game depending where they are placed.
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:45 am

Air bots are not so reliable, but the ground bots definately are. The air bots are more of an annoying factor, and occassionaly get a good head shot. The ground bots are key.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:10 am

juice1220 wrote:
Air bots are not so reliable, but the ground bots definately are. The air bots are more of an annoying factor, and occassionaly get a good head shot. The ground bots are key.

Hopefully in Killzone 3 they will have the electic shock gun available in multiplayer! That would be cool!
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:11 am

And they better have a damn Co-op mode!!!
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:59 pm

I wouldnt mind if they didnt change a thing.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:52 am

juice1220 wrote:
I wouldnt mind if they didnt change a thing.

Me neither with one exception. There needs to be a co-op! That's the only thing I think was missing from Killzone 2 IMO to make it complete. And it had been rumored of having co-op before it was released without it.
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:48 am

I wish they would be a bit more concrete about approx release date, so I had something to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:39 am

juice1220 wrote:
I wish they would be a bit more concrete about approx release date, so I had something to look forward to.

I'm sure we will see something at E3 bout it but I doubt it will be released this year. I think it will be released in March 2011 around Killzone 2's 2yr anniversary(So we are looking at 11months if thats the case).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next