BloodWarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeClan PageLatest imagesPodcastLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Copyright Protected
post here when u get a chance
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv
i want to get things started agen the new kz3 is out and going strong so post and lets get in contact asap
ill be on the forms everyday for the next few mo feel free to contact me at 602-400-3238 as well if u need to

Comments: 0
Website Awards
See Our WebPage Awards
Here
Latest topics
» post here when u get a chance
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv

» Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:12 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by freedomfighter50

» Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:51 pm by freedomfighter50

» 600th
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:49 pm by freedomfighter50

» Pre E3 Game show
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:46 pm by freedomfighter50

» KZ3 IMPORTANT NEWS
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 pm by freedomfighter50

» New Movies
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:22 pm by freedomfighter50

Gallery
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 Empty
Top posters
juice1220
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapKillzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 I_voting_barKillzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Redfren
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapKillzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 I_voting_barKillzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Lying_in_wait
Gilnealis
freedomfighter50
MyrmidonSoldier
TyNezi
Itch_
Mu-Dib
toxicndeadly101

Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

Libra Posts : 486
Warning Level : Green

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:22 am

juice1220 wrote:
We will definately have to rank up again. Maybe they will have a charecteristic showing what you were in the last one, but you will still have to rank up again. Yes its the map with the 3 bridges in the middle. The map where there are 100 snipers on each team. If you have a quad there it would be easier to go kill snipers better, because hitting me on a fast moving vehicle as a sniper is pretty hard. I would also like for them to add a knife feature like in Battlefield, cause i love stabbing people, and keeping their dog tags. Maybe for killzone if you are a helgast warrior you can keep the scalp, and if you are human you can keep the mask. That would be awesome !!!!!!!!

Keeping scalps sounds pretty cool but dont think they would do that in a game.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:25 am

Gilnealis wrote:
Scalp would be good, like in Inglorious basterds: Each and everyone of you owe 100 hundred ISA(Replaced the nazis) scalp, and i wnt my scalp!!!!

lol!

And i was right about the map that Juice was talking about.

Yes we need vehicule, instead of those drones it will be good to have land speeders, or even aero tanks...

Yeah, the name of the map is Pyrrhus Rise!
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

Pisces Posts : 852

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:55 pm

YES thats it !!!!! Now if you had a futuristic Quad that you could run people over and fly up on snipers, when they dont expect it !!! That would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:28 am

juice1220 wrote:
YES thats it !!!!! Now if you had a futuristic Quad that you could run people over and fly up on snipers, when they dont expect it !!! That would be awesome.

Yes it would but to do that I think they need to add something to the sniper class as well. Maybe start with the spot n mark and then after you get that badge you get thermo spot n mark where you can even see behind walls. That would be cool also.
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:56 pm

hmmmm, thermo spot and mark would be cool. I still want to see a futuristic vehicle of some sort, so you can run people over, or at least get an objective fast. Plus long *BEEP* assisnations would be more realistic as well. I dont think I was ever in a 20 minute assasination where someone actually survived.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:56 pm

juice1220 wrote:
hmmmm, thermo spot and mark would be cool. I still want to see a futuristic vehicle of some sort, so you can run people over, or at least get an objective fast. Plus long *BEEP* assisnations would be more realistic as well. I dont think I was ever in a 20 minute assasination where someone actually survived.

I've been in a 10min assasination where the guy survived, but yeah nothing longer then that.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:31 pm

Just remembered. One of the new classes could be a K9 class. Where he can summon attack dogs or something like that.
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:09 am

That would be cool as well. I saw a video I think it was a call of duty world at war game, and it had attack dogs in it, i think. I will try to find the video and post it.
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

Virgo Posts : 607
Location : Canada, Québec, Estrie, Ville de Sherbrooke, But from Saguenay Lac-St-Jean, Ville de la Baie

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:51 pm

It be good if dogs were attacking, and they can refill youre teamates in health and ammo...
Back to top Go down
http://www.motosthibault.com
jrod7149
jrod7149

Cancer Posts : 180

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:54 pm

A k-9 class huh? sounds fun. I would like to have some sort of shield put into the game, that way a target can be deafened better or when your planting an explosion even when for search and retrieve you can block the guy delivering the package. It can be something the assault class can use but only for supporting other characters. They can only carry a shield and pistol.
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:40 pm

SOrt of like Call of Duty. Those bastards with the shield were funny. Lumbering towards you . Very Happy Mad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:53 pm

jrod7149 wrote:
A k-9 class huh? sounds fun. I would like to have some sort of shield put into the game, that way a target can be deafened better or when your planting an explosion even when for search and retrieve you can block the guy delivering the package. It can be something the assault class can use but only for supporting other characters. They can only carry a shield and pistol.

I would like to see a shield also. maybe give him an extra grenade also to make up a bit for only having a handgun.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:58 pm

Would also be cool if they had a demolitions class. Someone who could blow a door or 2 through some walls for ya.
Back to top Go down
jrod7149
jrod7149

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:45 pm

freedomfighter50 wrote:
Would also be cool if they had a demolitions class. Someone who could blow a door or 2 through some walls for ya.

Now that class would be totally abused and most everyone would pick him for its power.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:52 am

jrod7149 wrote:
freedomfighter50 wrote:

Now that class would be totally abused and most everyone would pick him for its power.

You could limit it to 1 player per team who would get that. Maybe put a bag of explosives just outside the base and first one there gets to be it. Or randomly select one player from each team like they do for assassination missions.
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:04 am

I think that would be a bit difficult to program, and people would *BEEP* and complain too much.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:06 pm

juice1220 wrote:
I think that would be a bit difficult to program, and people would *BEEP* and complain too much.

It shouldn't be too hard to randomly pick a player from each team to do it. And it would be like they pick the assassination target. Usually the player on the team who has gone the longest without being assassination target gets picked right.
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:02 am

I have no idea how the assasination trget gets picked. I thought it was just random.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:20 am

juice1220 wrote:
I have no idea how the assasination trget gets picked. I thought it was just random.

It is at random, but they try and pick someone who hasn't been assassination target the longest out of all the players on the team. You never get picked to be assassination target 2 games in a row(excluding if everyone on your team dies and your the only one left, that would be the only way).
Back to top Go down
jrod7149
jrod7149

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:54 pm

i wish your team could choose who could be the target.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:48 am

jrod7149 wrote:
i wish your team could choose who could be the target.

That would be nice but I doubt they would ever change that.
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:59 am

Yeah and how would you detrmine that in terms of time with gameplay. Impossible to do that.
Back to top Go down
jrod7149
jrod7149

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:14 pm

juice1220 wrote:
Yeah and how would you detrmine that in terms of time with gameplay. Impossible to do that.

you could do it at the waiting area when you have like 15-30 sec to chose someone on your faction.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:50 pm

jrod7149 wrote:
juice1220 wrote:

you could do it at the waiting area when you have like 15-30 sec to chose someone on your faction.

That would be cool but again don't think it will happen.
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 EmptySat May 15, 2010 9:02 am

It could work on squad based games. Like in a challenge for clan matches, but in gen. pop, it would be impossible,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next