BloodWarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeClan PageLatest imagesPodcastLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Copyright Protected
post here when u get a chance
Playstation 3 (PS3) Official [~BW~] Topic EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv
i want to get things started agen the new kz3 is out and going strong so post and lets get in contact asap
ill be on the forms everyday for the next few mo feel free to contact me at 602-400-3238 as well if u need to

Comments: 0
Website Awards
See Our WebPage Awards
Here
Latest topics
» post here when u get a chance
Playstation 3 (PS3) Official [~BW~] Topic EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv

» Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!
Playstation 3 (PS3) Official [~BW~] Topic EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:12 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!
Playstation 3 (PS3) Official [~BW~] Topic EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!
Playstation 3 (PS3) Official [~BW~] Topic EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by freedomfighter50

» Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!
Playstation 3 (PS3) Official [~BW~] Topic EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:51 pm by freedomfighter50

» 600th
Playstation 3 (PS3) Official [~BW~] Topic EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:49 pm by freedomfighter50

» Pre E3 Game show
Playstation 3 (PS3) Official [~BW~] Topic EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:46 pm by freedomfighter50

» KZ3 IMPORTANT NEWS
Playstation 3 (PS3) Official [~BW~] Topic EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 pm by freedomfighter50

» New Movies
Playstation 3 (PS3) Official [~BW~] Topic EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:22 pm by freedomfighter50

Gallery
Playstation 3 (PS3) Official [~BW~] Topic Empty
Top posters
juice1220
Playstation 3 (PS3) Official [~BW~] Topic I_vote_lcapPlaystation 3 (PS3) Official [~BW~] Topic I_voting_barPlaystation 3 (PS3) Official [~BW~] Topic I_vote_rcap 
Redfren
Playstation 3 (PS3) Official [~BW~] Topic I_vote_lcapPlaystation 3 (PS3) Official [~BW~] Topic I_voting_barPlaystation 3 (PS3) Official [~BW~] Topic I_vote_rcap 
Lying_in_wait
Gilnealis
freedomfighter50
MyrmidonSoldier
TyNezi
Itch_
Mu-Dib
toxicndeadly101

Playstation 3 (PS3) Official [~BW~] Topic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sasorikiller
Sasorikiller

Aquarius Posts : 63
Warning Level : Green

Playstation 3 (PS3) Official [~BW~] Topic Empty
PostSubject: Playstation 3 (PS3) Official [~BW~] Topic   Playstation 3 (PS3) Official [~BW~] Topic EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:08 am

Playstation 3
Talk about Playstation 3, discuss new and upcomming games, and make fun of other consoles! Even post your personal reviews of some PS3 software using this layout from one of my reviews.

Linger in Shadows

This product is available from PSN for under $3.00. Have any of you tried it? I had some money leftover on my account and I bought the software, this thing is actually pretty fun. So here's our review.
---
Title: Linger in Shadows (Downloadable software)
---
About: When you play Linger in Shadows for the first time you will most likely feel like you got ripped off. Well, I won't lie, you didn't. Probably one of the most abstract of the games you can find from the Playstation store (and that is saying a lot), Linger allows you to control the environment around you. It is not a sandbox game though. The creators sell it off as a "demographic", which is a software that allows one to see the full extent of graphical art a system has to offer. The special thing about Linger in Shadows is that as a player you get an interactive experience, even if the software isn't entirely intended to. Utilizing the Playstation 3's SixAxis controller feature, and other button functions, you get to create minor differences in the environment as the game moves on. If you control several items in one scene then you move on to the next scene, new scenes vary depending on which specific items you control. Did I mention there are trophies?
---
Gameplay: The first thing you'll notice when you dive in and explore the world of shadows is that you are watching a video. Starting as an underground pipe emerging from the darkness, you will be able to control gravity and light with SixAxis and the four main buttons. After you follow through with each specific scene and fiddle around for ten or so minutes, you'll get the hang of it.
---
Overall Rating (0-10): 5
---
Ratings Detail: Even if Linger in Shadows is admirable to the casual gamer, it cannot succeed as a game. This rating is for a game only, as far as price goes, this would have to be a 10. It has no other competition from different games in that price range.
[b]
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodwarriorsclan.com

Playstation 3 (PS3) Official [~BW~] Topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodWarriors :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to: