BloodWarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeClan PageLatest imagesPodcastLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Copyright Protected
post here when u get a chance
Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!! EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv
i want to get things started agen the new kz3 is out and going strong so post and lets get in contact asap
ill be on the forms everyday for the next few mo feel free to contact me at 602-400-3238 as well if u need to

Comments: 0
Website Awards
See Our WebPage Awards
Here
Latest topics
» post here when u get a chance
Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!! EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv

» Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!
Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:12 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!
Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!
Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by freedomfighter50

» Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!
Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:51 pm by freedomfighter50

» 600th
Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:49 pm by freedomfighter50

» Pre E3 Game show
Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:46 pm by freedomfighter50

» KZ3 IMPORTANT NEWS
Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 pm by freedomfighter50

» New Movies
Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:22 pm by freedomfighter50

Gallery
Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!! Empty
Top posters
juice1220
Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!! I_vote_lcapKillzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!! I_voting_barKillzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Redfren
Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!! I_vote_lcapKillzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!! I_voting_barKillzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Lying_in_wait
Gilnealis
freedomfighter50
MyrmidonSoldier
TyNezi
Itch_
Mu-Dib
toxicndeadly101

Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

Libra Posts : 486
Warning Level : Green

PostSubject: Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!   Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:39 pm

Some actual leaked gameplay footage. This leads me to believe that this game will be out this year for sure!!!
No sound on the footage and the video looks like it was taken with a cellphone. But comon' actual Gameplay footage!!!

And check out that Wasp Gun in the leaked footage. He fires the shots and the mini missiles go different directions and arrive at your target at the same time. Freaking awesome. It's like calling in an airstrike but without using your radio. Also, shows the knife melee in there.

Man I'm so pumped for this game!!!

Link:
Killzone 3 leaked Gameplay footage Link!
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!   Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!! EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:16 pm

Also, saw an interview with one of the creators of Killzone 3 n he said we'll be playing in many different types of terrain n that there was even a lvl in space.
Also said there will be many more types of enemies to kill.

The thing he said I liked the most is that the player will operate a minigun on an intruder as it is going in to drop off troops! Freaking awesome.
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

Virgo Posts : 607
Location : Canada, Québec, Estrie, Ville de Sherbrooke, But from Saguenay Lac-St-Jean, Ville de la Baie

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!   Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!! EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:43 pm

Man this look awesome, thanks Freedom...i took the gun out off th monted position, hope we could do that online with HMG.
Back to top Go down
http://www.motosthibault.com
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!   Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!! EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:42 pm

Gilnealis wrote:
Man this look awesome, thanks Freedom...i took the gun out off th monted position, hope we could do that online with HMG.

no problem. I thought it looked awesome toowhen I saw it. And some more news below!

1- from interview: Many different types of vehicles to be used in Killzone 3(not sure if it's campaign, multiplayer or both)!

2- some lucky Killzone fans got to try a pre-beta of the game n some of those tested it in 3D!

3- new muliplayer match editing options to be able to interchange some of the objectives. Example: how would you feel about playing Search & Destroy, and Search & Retrieve, and Body Count all at the same exact time!
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

Location : Canada, Québec, Estrie, Ville de Sherbrooke, But from Saguenay Lac-St-Jean, Ville de la Baie

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!   Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 8:50 am

Sound nice, be great if we could move the area of the mission
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!   Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:33 am

Gilnealis wrote:
Sound nice, be great if we could move the area of the mission

I doubt they would allow that.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!   Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:15 pm

Just heard that some of the Helgan's that we will be fighter will be bigger then anything we fought before. Bigger then the Heavies!
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!   Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:25 pm

good, those 4 hellghast n mobile suit 4 ISA, for multiplayer
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

Pisces Posts : 852

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!   Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:16 pm

hmmmmmmmmm I want it NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!   Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:56 pm

Gilnealis wrote:
good, those 4 hellghast n mobile suit 4 ISA, for multiplayer

I hope there's like 10 different character choices for multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!   Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:58 pm

juice1220 wrote:
hmmmmmmmmm I want it NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me too but I have some news! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!   Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:01 pm

I've got good news & I've got bad news! I'll start with the bad news first.

I just pre-ordered Killzone 3 at Gamestop and the release date they have is 3-28-11.

The good news is that it's not a set in stone date. Example: Uncharted 2 release date was 12-31-09 for the longest time n it ended up being released 1st week of November '09.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!   Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 pm

From Gamestop.com:

Quote :
Visari is gone, but the war is far from over. Helghast forces have mounted a devastating counter-attack, prompting the ISA evacuation of planet Helghan. As new Helghast battalions appear with more powerful weapons, ISA forces find themselves outmanned, outgunned and surrounded.

Quote :

•Epic single player campaign with a gripping storyline and intense action
•Battle your way through huge, diverse environments from alien jungles to harsh arctic vistas shown in incredible graphic detail
•Face off against new, relentless Helghast enemies armed with more powerful weapons and abilities
•Full 3D compatibility takes immersion to new heights, delivering a "boots-on-the-ground" experience like no other
•Award-winning multiplayer mode returns, with more innovative game modes and better ways to enjoy the game with your friends
•New brutal melee system lets you get “up close and personal” with Helghast enemies for even more intense combat
•Increased vehicle gameplay, including aerial combat action with ISA Intruders and jet packs

Here's the official link:

Gamestop.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!   Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!
Page 1 of 1