BloodWarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeClan PageLatest imagesPodcastLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Copyright Protected
post here when u get a chance
Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv
i want to get things started agen the new kz3 is out and going strong so post and lets get in contact asap
ill be on the forms everyday for the next few mo feel free to contact me at 602-400-3238 as well if u need to

Comments: 0
Website Awards
See Our WebPage Awards
Here
Latest topics
» post here when u get a chance
Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv

» Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!
Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:12 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!
Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!
Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by freedomfighter50

» Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!
Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:51 pm by freedomfighter50

» 600th
Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:49 pm by freedomfighter50

» Pre E3 Game show
Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:46 pm by freedomfighter50

» KZ3 IMPORTANT NEWS
Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 pm by freedomfighter50

» New Movies
Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:22 pm by freedomfighter50

Gallery
Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! Empty
Top posters
juice1220
Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! I_vote_lcapFreedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! I_voting_barFreedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Redfren
Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! I_vote_lcapFreedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! I_voting_barFreedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Lying_in_wait
Gilnealis
freedomfighter50
MyrmidonSoldier
TyNezi
Itch_
Mu-Dib
toxicndeadly101

Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

Libra Posts : 486
Warning Level : Green

PostSubject: Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!!   Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:42 am

Been fun this week playing with you too Juice. It was especially great to get 3 of us together a few games. Don't remember the last time that happened. Hope we get 1more back so we can get a whole squad in for a few games. I don't think I'll get a chance to get on today. Maybe, if it happens it will be early. 4-7pm eastern time. I'll definately be on tommorrow night from around 4-8:30pm eatern time!
Back to top Go down
Itch_

Capricorn Posts : 321

PostSubject: Your thread   Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:19 pm

I lent Killzone to my neighbour, as soon as he's finished the single player campaign I'll be more than happy to make up the fourth member of the squad.
I haven't played in a while and the only member of the squad that I have played any real time with is Juice but for jrod and freedomfighter's information I like to play as either the sniper, tactician or sabatoeur.
My neighbour has had the game for about four days now so I'll see how he's getting on when I get home from work tonight.
Does everyone have the map packs? I really like the train level.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!!   Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:56 pm

Itch_ wrote:
I lent Killzone to my neighbour, as soon as he's finished the single player campaign I'll be more than happy to make up the fourth member of the squad.
I haven't played in a while and the only member of the squad that I have played any real time with is Juice but for jrod and freedomfighter's information I like to play as either the sniper, tactician or sabatoeur.
My neighbour has had the game for about four days now so I'll see how he's getting on when I get home from work tonight.
Does everyone have the map packs? I really like the train level.

Cool itch! Yeah, I have all packs and am pretty sure Jrod does too. I like playing as medic, Sniper & sabatour. Depends on the game and map as to which one I use more of.
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

Pisces Posts : 852

PostSubject: Re: Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!!   Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:17 am

It would be very cool to set up a squad !!!!! I have been enjoying killzone again. But I must say that the rocketlaunchers are frustrating as hell. I have all the map packs as well, and willing to play any levels you want to play. Although the last 2 maps that I downloaded I have only played maybe 1 or 2 times each, so I am not that familiar with them. Alright guys maybe if we get enough people together we could set up some training or just to go ever maps and where we each know seperate little nooks and secrets that we utilize. Anyway, gotta bounce.
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

Virgo Posts : 607
Location : Canada, Québec, Estrie, Ville de Sherbrooke, But from Saguenay Lac-St-Jean, Ville de la Baie

PostSubject: Re: Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!!   Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:56 am

i'll replace if needed, or cr8 a new squad

I will play KZ2 when you will be on!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.motosthibault.com
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!!   Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:58 am

That was a good time last night !!!!!!! We kicked butt !!!! Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
jrod7149
jrod7149

Cancer Posts : 180

PostSubject: Re: Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!!   Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:23 pm

yep very good time last night, we had a great game going on (total domination) with a clan only squad. I myself lately like playing engineer, medic, and spawn point guy. the new map packs i haven't played to much so might not be as familiar with them as the rest of you might be. Hope to get another game going again like last night.
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

Location : Canada, Québec, Estrie, Ville de Sherbrooke, But from Saguenay Lac-St-Jean, Ville de la Baie

PostSubject: Re: Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!!   Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:09 pm

Ill be there to do it again, lets try to draft Mu-dib and gouki too...
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!!   Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:50 pm

I will play also. I am at work til 7:30 - 8. So I will probably be on at around 9 like I am every night. I actually got very excited when there was buzz about a clan match. That would be cool. But lets take baby steps and just rule the game.
Back to top Go down
Itch_

PostSubject: killzone 2   Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:30 pm

Hopefully my neighbour will beat radec tonight and I will be able to hop online on wednesday. For those who haven't played with me, I'm not very good but am very dedicated to winning the match rather than trying to be the guy with the best stats.
Hope to get a game in with you soon, until then it's going to be battlefield 1943 so that I can get my sniper skills up to speed for march.
Back to top Go down
jrod7149
jrod7149

PostSubject: Re: Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!!   Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:07 am

i hear you itch im there not to get the best stats(but i do try anyway) but to win the game as a whole team effort and with an experinced and strong enough team(that's where you guys come in) i might be able to let loose a bit without having to worry about losing.
Back to top Go down
jrod7149
jrod7149

PostSubject: Re: Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!!   Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:08 am

i hear you itch im there not to get the best stats(but i do try anyway) but to win the game as a whole team effort and with an experinced and strong enough team(that's where you guys come in) i might be able to let loose a bit without having to worry about losing.
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!!   Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:04 pm

Well as proven in the last 2 nights performances we are STILL monsters at the game. Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

PostSubject: Re: Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!!   Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:07 pm

Im not sure gonna be there tonight, but we'll see!!!
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!!   Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:58 pm

I'll be there next two nights! Thursday and Friday for sure! Although Friday I cant stay too late gotta be at work at 6am Saturday. Hoping for a full squad again next couple nights!!!
Back to top Go down
Itch_

PostSubject: Killzone 2   Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:47 pm

I had fun playing lastnight, it's funny how many bad snipers there were playing.
I did notice that I am very rusty and the game seemed to have a lot more lag than I remember but maybe that's just because I'm out of practice when it comes to leading my shots. Hope to see you guys online tonight.
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

PostSubject: Re: Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!!   Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:11 pm

it's fun, i now live more then 3 sec...
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!!   Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:50 pm

I will be on today. About 3 hrs from this post. 6:30-7pm USA eastern time I will be on to play if anyone wants to join in.
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

PostSubject: Re: Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!!   Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:07 pm

we are now playin the BFBC 2 demo, but i might join if u there when i arrive

dwl the demo its gr8 (Better than MW2 all th way)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!!   Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Freedomfighter50, Jrod & Juice's Private Killzone thread!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodWarriors :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to: