BloodWarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeClan PageLatest imagesPodcastLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Copyright Protected
post here when u get a chance
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv
i want to get things started agen the new kz3 is out and going strong so post and lets get in contact asap
ill be on the forms everyday for the next few mo feel free to contact me at 602-400-3238 as well if u need to

Comments: 0
Website Awards
See Our WebPage Awards
Here
Latest topics
» post here when u get a chance
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv

» Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:12 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by freedomfighter50

» Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:51 pm by freedomfighter50

» 600th
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:49 pm by freedomfighter50

» Pre E3 Game show
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:46 pm by freedomfighter50

» KZ3 IMPORTANT NEWS
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 pm by freedomfighter50

» New Movies
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:22 pm by freedomfighter50

Gallery
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 Empty
Top posters
juice1220
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKillzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 I_voting_barKillzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Redfren
Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKillzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 I_voting_barKillzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lying_in_wait
Gilnealis
freedomfighter50
MyrmidonSoldier
TyNezi
Itch_
Mu-Dib
toxicndeadly101

Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
juice1220
juice1220

Pisces Posts : 852
Warning Level : Green

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:16 pm

So much time !!!!! Oh well.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

Libra Posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:34 am

juice1220 wrote:
So much time !!!!! Oh well.

Yeah that's a long time to wait. Hopefully we all get to try the beta!
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

Virgo Posts : 607
Location : Canada, Québec, Estrie, Ville de Sherbrooke, But from Saguenay Lac-St-Jean, Ville de la Baie

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:10 am

not sure can hold that long...need new KZ in veins...hHELPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.motosthibault.com
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

Location : Canada, Québec, Estrie, Ville de Sherbrooke, But from Saguenay Lac-St-Jean, Ville de la Baie

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:11 am

we need a new map pack, 2 or 3 new maps
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:52 pm

Gilnealis wrote:
not sure can hold that long...need new KZ in veins...hHELPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! lol!

Yeah, I agree I want Killzone 3 yesterday so you guys can all comeback. I've been collecting KZ2 trophies since you guys all left. I just started campaign in Elite difficulty this week. Got through the 1st stage. It's a B****. But I still need that trophy, lol.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Gilnealis wrote:
we need a new map pack, 2 or 3 new maps

Heck yeah, I'd buy them!!! If they even just released a couple of the Killzone 1 maps for us to play in Killzone 2 multiplayer I'd be fine with that.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:44 pm

Some more news about Killzone 3 coming out. It's going to have "Fully Destructable Environments" ala Bad Company 2. Apparently, a couple rumors going around that KZ3 will also be available in 3D(Sony's new 3DTV being released soon) and be able to be played with the Playstation Move(New Motion Controller). Also, the biggest news is that the game is suppose to be run at 60 frames a second even with the fully destructable environments. That's gonna be a revolation for FPS games.
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:57 am

hmmmm, sounds great. I just hope the core of the game stays the same. I dont want too many changes. I MISS MY SHOTGUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:00 pm

juice1220 wrote:
hmmmm, sounds great. I just hope the core of the game stays the same. I dont want too many changes. I MISS MY SHOTGUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!

I'm sure the gameplay will be the same but I hope the graphics are greatly improved and they have a co-op mode. I wish graphics for KZ3 look like that first trailer for KZ2 that was released at E3 in 2005. I placed a link below. If the actual gameplay is like that it would be awesome!

Back to top Go down
jrod7149
jrod7149

Cancer Posts : 180

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:34 pm

I hope they don't try to improve to much on things that already work well
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:07 am

jrod7149 wrote:
I hope they don't try to improve to much on things that already work well

I agree, only thing they should improve on is Graphics(Not really needed), and add co-op(A must have)!
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:19 pm

Gonna post it on here juice since this is already a killzone 3 thread. If ihad to pick one thing to change on killzone 3 from kz2, I would want a co-op mode added. Preferably a 3-4(squad) player co-op. Would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
jrod7149
jrod7149

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:29 pm

freedomfighter50 wrote:
Gonna post it on here juice since this is already a killzone 3 thread. If ihad to pick one thing to change on killzone 3 from kz2, I would want a co-op mode added. Preferably a 3-4(squad) player co-op. Would be awesome.

I would want 1 or 2 more classes to choose from or at the very least to improve on the special equipment that comes with each class. Another thing would be to not give so much power to the assault class next time around.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:50 pm

jrod7149 wrote:
freedomfighter50 wrote:

I would want 1 or 2 more classes to choose from or at the very least to improve on the special equipment that comes with each class. Another thing would be to not give so much power to the assault class next time around.

Your right a couple more classes to pick from would be good. Wouldn't you think a 4player squad online co-op mode would be awesome too? It's possible, the new transformers game has a 3-player online co-op and the new Aliens game coming in 2011 is suppose to have a 4player online co-op.
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:36 pm

dont change too much I say. Maybe add a few vehicles, to mess around in.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:42 pm

juice1220 wrote:
dont change too much I say. Maybe add a few vehicles, to mess around in.

Vehicles would be cool but for that all maps would have to be huge. And to have huge maps they would have to expand to more then 16 vs. 16.
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:04 am

No not really, battlefield is 12 v 12. The maps dont have to be much bigger than, I forget the name of the killzone map in the wasteland desert, my old age again. A quad would be cool for that map, especially when you spawn at the beginning by accident.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:37 pm

juice1220 wrote:
No not really, battlefield is 12 v 12. The maps dont have to be much bigger than, I forget the name of the killzone map in the wasteland desert, my old age again. A quad would be cool for that map, especially when you spawn at the beginning by accident.

I just don't think it will be drastically better with vehicles unless it has more players and maybe bigger maps. And btw old man, there is no wasteland desert map. lol. There is a Suljeva Cliffside or Southern Hills. They both or set in the desert. Wasteland is the map with the moving train.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:51 am

is talking about the map with the 3 bridges at it center, Hellgan industries i think...
Back to top Go down
jrod7149
jrod7149

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:32 pm

the Vehicles could be for just specific maps that are larger then then the rest. That mobile suit that we played with in the game would be interesting to mess around with and that could be one of the new classes (i call it the gundam class)

Will we have to rank our characters up again online or will there be some kind of data transfer from kz2 to kz3?
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:50 pm

Gilnealis wrote:
is talking about the map with the 3 bridges at it center, Hellgan industries i think...

No, he said desert so I'm pretty sure he was talking about one of the 2 I mentioned.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:55 pm

jrod7149 wrote:
the Vehicles could be for just specific maps that are larger then then the rest. That mobile suit that we played with in the game would be interesting to mess around with and that could be one of the new classes (i call it the gundam class)

Will we have to rank our characters up again online or will there be some kind of data transfer from kz2 to kz3?

I hope there is a new class too. Maybe like a jetpack or something, lol. And btw, I doubt they will transfer any data from Kz2 to Kz3 cause that would give some people an unfair advantage, so we will all have to rank up again.
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:42 pm

We will definately have to rank up again. Maybe they will have a charecteristic showing what you were in the last one, but you will still have to rank up again. Yes its the map with the 3 bridges in the middle. The map where there are 100 snipers on each team. If you have a quad there it would be easier to go kill snipers better, because hitting me on a fast moving vehicle as a sniper is pretty hard. I would also like for them to add a knife feature like in Battlefield, cause i love stabbing people, and keeping their dog tags. Maybe for killzone if you are a helgast warrior you can keep the scalp, and if you are human you can keep the mask. That would be awesome !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:04 pm

Scalp would be good, like in Inglorious basterds: Each and everyone of you owe 100 hundred ISA(Replaced the nazis) scalp, and i wnt my scalp!!!!

lol!

And i was right about the map that Juice was talking about.

Yes we need vehicule, instead of those drones it will be good to have land speeders, or even aero tanks...
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:44 pm

yeah aero tanks sound cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!   Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next