BloodWarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeClan PageLatest imagesPodcastLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Copyright Protected
post here when u get a chance
PlayStation 3 Motion Controller EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv
i want to get things started agen the new kz3 is out and going strong so post and lets get in contact asap
ill be on the forms everyday for the next few mo feel free to contact me at 602-400-3238 as well if u need to

Comments: 0
Website Awards
See Our WebPage Awards
Here
Latest topics
» post here when u get a chance
PlayStation 3 Motion Controller EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv

» Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!
PlayStation 3 Motion Controller EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:12 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!
PlayStation 3 Motion Controller EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!
PlayStation 3 Motion Controller EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by freedomfighter50

» Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!
PlayStation 3 Motion Controller EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:51 pm by freedomfighter50

» 600th
PlayStation 3 Motion Controller EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:49 pm by freedomfighter50

» Pre E3 Game show
PlayStation 3 Motion Controller EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:46 pm by freedomfighter50

» KZ3 IMPORTANT NEWS
PlayStation 3 Motion Controller EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 pm by freedomfighter50

» New Movies
PlayStation 3 Motion Controller EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:22 pm by freedomfighter50

Gallery
PlayStation 3 Motion Controller Empty
Top posters
juice1220
PlayStation 3 Motion Controller I_vote_lcapPlayStation 3 Motion Controller I_voting_barPlayStation 3 Motion Controller I_vote_rcap 
Redfren
PlayStation 3 Motion Controller I_vote_lcapPlayStation 3 Motion Controller I_voting_barPlayStation 3 Motion Controller I_vote_rcap 
Lying_in_wait
Gilnealis
freedomfighter50
MyrmidonSoldier
TyNezi
Itch_
Mu-Dib
toxicndeadly101

PlayStation 3 Motion Controller

Go down 
+4
layo24
Mu-Dib
Gilnealis
jrod7149
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jrod7149
jrod7149

Cancer Posts : 180
Warning Level : Green

PostSubject: PlayStation 3 Motion Controller   PlayStation 3 Motion Controller EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 4:28 pm

Whats your take on the upcoming new motion controller
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

Virgo Posts : 607
Location : Canada, Québec, Estrie, Ville de Sherbrooke, But from Saguenay Lac-St-Jean, Ville de la Baie

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 3 Motion Controller   PlayStation 3 Motion Controller EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 4:50 pm

yeah, but still no release date , 2 years of being in the making
Back to top Go down
http://www.motosthibault.com
Mu-Dib
Mod
Mod
Mu-Dib

Cancer Posts : 311

PostSubject: PlayStation 3 Motion Controller   PlayStation 3 Motion Controller EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:31 pm

motion controlers BLAH unless they make a controler & games simular to that of nintendo then there's no real benefit for having a motion controler
Back to top Go down
jrod7149
jrod7149

Cancer Posts : 180

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 3 Motion Controller   PlayStation 3 Motion Controller EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:15 pm

said to be released spring of 2010 but hope they push back if need be to improve on the look and any other function related issue that would hurt it. Also your right mu in that if no amazing games or applications come out for it theres no point in getting it.
Back to top Go down
layo24
layo24

Scorpio Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 3 Motion Controller   PlayStation 3 Motion Controller EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:45 pm

corny.....jajajajaja/////
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/donlayo
Gouki_052
Mod
Mod
Gouki_052

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 3 Motion Controller   PlayStation 3 Motion Controller EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:17 am

gimmicks. period
Back to top Go down
Lying_in_wait
Lying_in_wait

Virgo Posts : 650

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 3 Motion Controller   PlayStation 3 Motion Controller EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 5:42 am

Their is a market for this kind of tech. Just look at how good nintendo did with the wii. Sony and microsoft for that matter would be dumb to try and not tap into this market.
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

Virgo Posts : 607
Location : Canada, Québec, Estrie, Ville de Sherbrooke, But from Saguenay Lac-St-Jean, Ville de la Baie

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 3 Motion Controller   PlayStation 3 Motion Controller EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:16 am

Microsoft as already big annouce on this type of controller. They show it at the E3, said it would be the top of all, blablabla yadayadayada.

But as it bean said, not much develloper is on this right now, good , family/ group games exist, but, nothing that i would play myself.

If a develloper did a star wars game that work good with motion control kind of FPS. Be sure that it will be one of the biggest game done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.motosthibault.com
juice1220
juice1220

Pisces Posts : 852

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 3 Motion Controller   PlayStation 3 Motion Controller EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:29 am

Bottom line is its cool technology, but as a chunky guy, the last thing I want to do is run around and get a work out to play a video game. I want good old fashioned killing from the comfort of my fat guy lazee boy !!! lol!
Back to top Go down
toxicndeadly101

Aries Posts : 307

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 3 Motion Controller   PlayStation 3 Motion Controller EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:42 pm

lmao juice, i cant see it bein that much of a hit yea its cool n the graphics might be better or what not, but like me ive got a small room and there would be no use in havin such a thing as ill be bouncin off the walls and probs threw em.

regards toxic
Back to top Go down
Gouki_052
Mod
Mod
Gouki_052

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 3 Motion Controller   PlayStation 3 Motion Controller EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:02 pm

well i only said two words so lemme clarify there is definatly a casual market for this, ud b dumb not to try for that but this and natals "hardcore application" is bunk
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

Pisces Posts : 852

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 3 Motion Controller   PlayStation 3 Motion Controller EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:04 pm

of course there is a market for this stuff, but I honestly think the playstation customer is much different than x-box, and nintendo. The customer base with the PS is a more mature consumer. I really like the photo gallery option and stuff like that. I would be much happier if they came up with things that would enhance the system and not so much following other manufacturers with stuff that will lose all their novelty by the time they come out. its cool but the Wii has already cornered that market.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 3 Motion Controller   PlayStation 3 Motion Controller Empty

Back to top Go down

PlayStation 3 Motion Controller
Page 1 of 1