BloodWarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeClan PageLatest imagesPodcastLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Copyright Protected
post here when u get a chance
Best of the Best Tournament (Public) EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv
i want to get things started agen the new kz3 is out and going strong so post and lets get in contact asap
ill be on the forms everyday for the next few mo feel free to contact me at 602-400-3238 as well if u need to

Comments: 0
Website Awards
See Our WebPage Awards
Here
Latest topics
» post here when u get a chance
Best of the Best Tournament (Public) EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv

» Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!
Best of the Best Tournament (Public) EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:12 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!
Best of the Best Tournament (Public) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!
Best of the Best Tournament (Public) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by freedomfighter50

» Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!
Best of the Best Tournament (Public) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:51 pm by freedomfighter50

» 600th
Best of the Best Tournament (Public) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:49 pm by freedomfighter50

» Pre E3 Game show
Best of the Best Tournament (Public) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:46 pm by freedomfighter50

» KZ3 IMPORTANT NEWS
Best of the Best Tournament (Public) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 pm by freedomfighter50

» New Movies
Best of the Best Tournament (Public) EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:22 pm by freedomfighter50

Gallery
Best of the Best Tournament (Public) Empty
Top posters
juice1220
Best of the Best Tournament (Public) I_vote_lcapBest of the Best Tournament (Public) I_voting_barBest of the Best Tournament (Public) I_vote_rcap 
Redfren
Best of the Best Tournament (Public) I_vote_lcapBest of the Best Tournament (Public) I_voting_barBest of the Best Tournament (Public) I_vote_rcap 
Lying_in_wait
Gilnealis
freedomfighter50
MyrmidonSoldier
TyNezi
Itch_
Mu-Dib
toxicndeadly101

Best of the Best Tournament (Public)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redfren
Owner
Owner
Redfren

Gemini Posts : 716
Warning Level : Green

Best of the Best Tournament (Public) Empty
PostSubject: Best of the Best Tournament (Public)   Best of the Best Tournament (Public) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:21 am

Best of the Best Tournament (Public) Bobtourny

Date: 10/30/2009
Time: 7:00pm (MST)

Type: 4vs4 full war zone tournament
Clans: this will be a max 12 clan tourney

Map: "Tharis Depot"
Limitations: No rockets / everything else enabled

Details:
This event is being run to support our local Killzone 2 community. This is a sponsored public event by Best Buy Games.

The event prize will include four $10.00 gift cards to best buy, which can be used online, over the phone or in person. No clans will be excluded from particpation in joining this event.

We wish everyone the best of luck and may the best team win.

How to Receive Payment?

Internet:
Each card is present and accounted for, Reciving your card can be done over the internet. Once the tournament is over and your victory is confirmed you can request your Best Buy card number from Redfren directly. A private pm will be sent to you providing all the needed information.

Mail:
Those of you who wish to recive your card directly can have it mailed to you from the Blood Warriors Center. In order for this to work you will need to provide a address or p.o. box where you're card can be shipped. After victory is confirmed your card will be shipped to you within 24 hours.

Please provide address directly to Redfren, and only Redfren

Thank you and good luck everyone!
May the Best of the Best win.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodwarriorsclan.com

Best of the Best Tournament (Public)
Page 1 of 1