BloodWarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeClan PageLatest imagesPodcastLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Copyright Protected
post here when u get a chance
Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv
i want to get things started agen the new kz3 is out and going strong so post and lets get in contact asap
ill be on the forms everyday for the next few mo feel free to contact me at 602-400-3238 as well if u need to

Comments: 0
Website Awards
See Our WebPage Awards
Here
Latest topics
» post here when u get a chance
Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv

» Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!
Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:12 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!
Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!
Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by freedomfighter50

» Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!
Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:51 pm by freedomfighter50

» 600th
Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:49 pm by freedomfighter50

» Pre E3 Game show
Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:46 pm by freedomfighter50

» KZ3 IMPORTANT NEWS
Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 pm by freedomfighter50

» New Movies
Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:22 pm by freedomfighter50

Gallery
Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 Empty
Top posters
juice1220
Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapElite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 I_voting_barElite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Redfren
Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapElite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 I_voting_barElite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lying_in_wait
Gilnealis
freedomfighter50
MyrmidonSoldier
TyNezi
Itch_
Mu-Dib
toxicndeadly101

Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

Libra Posts : 486
Warning Level : Green

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:58 pm

Gilnealis wrote:
Dont let go im sure youre able to do it way before KZ3 since it wiull be so long before it goes out... Sad

Don't say that Gil! I have hopes of seeing alot of KZ3 at E3 next month along with them announcing a release date at end of this year. Next year both MW3 and Gears of war 3 come out in April so if they want to avoid losing sales to them they would release before or after and hoping for before!
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:58 pm

juice1220 wrote:
It cant come fast enough.

Comon' November 2010!!!
Back to top Go down
jrod7149
jrod7149

Cancer Posts : 180

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:55 am

Well its nearly been two years since kz2 was produce and with them having the game engine down they've had a lot of time to improve on other less time consuming things so a late 2010 sale is possible but hope they take as much time as they need to polish it up. Hope this time around we play as the helgast.

I might not get the next modern warfare cause mw2 left me with a "so what" kind of feeling but the online was alright. Hope to see an uncharted 3 come out next year.
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

Pisces Posts : 852

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:47 am

I will not give any moreof my hard earned money to the modern warfare franchise. I was so fed up with 2 that I refuse to give them any more money. No matter what they are gonna say about it. No more for me.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:37 pm

jrod7149 wrote:
Well its nearly been two years since kz2 was produce and with them having the game engine down they've had a lot of time to improve on other less time consuming things so a late 2010 sale is possible but hope they take as much time as they need to polish it up. Hope this time around we play as the helgast.

I might not get the next modern warfare cause mw2 left me with a "so what" kind of feeling but the online was alright. Hope to see an uncharted 3 come out next year.

I agree, they've had more then enough time, but I also think they've had enough time to polish it up too. So I'm still hoping for a Nov.-Dec. release along with the Motion controller.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:39 pm

juice1220 wrote:
I will not give any moreof my hard earned money to the modern warfare franchise. I was so fed up with 2 that I refuse to give them any more money. No matter what they are gonna say about it. No more for me.

I agree with you. I liked the campaign but the online for me wasn't that great. The graphics are nice but I thought the gameplay sucked. I don't mind sacrificing a bit of the graphics to have great gameplay.
Back to top Go down
jrod7149
jrod7149

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:27 am

All people really cared about in mw2 was their kill streak which didn't really help with team work
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

Virgo Posts : 607
Location : Canada, Québec, Estrie, Ville de Sherbrooke, But from Saguenay Lac-St-Jean, Ville de la Baie

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:08 pm

Modern Warfare2 was not so good sequel...They didnt change anything in fact only new maps and new call in...

I don't think i'll play it again unless i'm sure they corrected the care package glitch

Last game i play i was the only in both teams not using it...IT SUCKS!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.motosthibault.com
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:39 pm

jrod7149 wrote:
All people really cared about in mw2 was their kill streak which didn't really help with team work

Yeah, maybe that's why I hate MW2 so much. My favorite thing in KZ2 is the teamwork, especially the squad play.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:41 pm

Gilnealis wrote:
Modern Warfare2 was not so good sequel...They didnt change anything in fact only new maps and new call in...

I don't think i'll play it again unless i'm sure they corrected the care package glitch

Last game i play i was the only in both teams not using it...IT SUCKS!!!!

lol, that sucks Gil! Maybe you just don't know how?
Back to top Go down
jrod7149
jrod7149

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:12 pm

freedom how far along are u in the elite difficulty campaign mode.
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

Pisces Posts : 852

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:03 am

Ahhhhh just the mention of call of duty makes my skin crawl and blood boil. There was nothing i liked in that game other than the sticky grenades.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:49 pm

jrod7149 wrote:
freedom how far along are u in the elite difficulty campaign mode.

Still need lvl 7 & 10. Haven't played in a week.
Back to top Go down
jrod7149
jrod7149

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:28 pm

I wished they would've shown some kind of preview of kz3 if you beat the game on elite difficulty.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:46 am

jrod7149 wrote:
I wished they would've shown some kind of preview of kz3 if you beat the game on elite difficulty.

That would be cool, maybe they can do that for KZ4 if you beat KZ3 on Elite!!!
Back to top Go down
jrod7149
jrod7149

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:33 pm

A KZ4 depends all on how well kz3 does.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:37 pm

jrod7149 wrote:
A KZ4 depends all on how well kz3 does.

If 2 was good 3 will have same engine so it better be good!
Back to top Go down
jrod7149
jrod7149

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:04 pm

well for kz3 there going to go more deeply into the story now.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:50 am

Finally got through that damn train on level 7!!! And got by a couple more parts on level 7!!!

All I have left now is 5 parts on level 7

and 4 parts on level 10!!!
Back to top Go down
jrod7149
jrod7149

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:06 am

the train and the fight with radic are the hardest parts.
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:24 pm

jrod7149 wrote:
the train and the fight with radic are the hardest parts.

Well, I'm glad I finally got through that efin train. Took many, many, many tries to get through that last part with the tank.
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

Location : Canada, Québec, Estrie, Ville de Sherbrooke, But from Saguenay Lac-St-Jean, Ville de la Baie

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:55 pm

you ll get it...
Back to top Go down
freedomfighter50
freedomfighter50

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:44 pm

Gilnealis wrote:
you ll get it...

Thanks for the confidence boost. It's gotten really hard the farther I went. I just hope I am able to get through the palace without having to play too many times but kinda thinking it will take many tries if it took that many to get through the train,
Back to top Go down
Gilnealis
Gilnealis

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:15 am

don't give up anyway still have at least two months before anything...
Back to top Go down
jrod7149
jrod7149

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:15 pm

well for the time being gona play some GTA 4 when not playing kz2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!   Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next