BloodWarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeClan PageLatest imagesPodcastLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Copyright Protected
post here when u get a chance
Code of conduct EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv
i want to get things started agen the new kz3 is out and going strong so post and lets get in contact asap
ill be on the forms everyday for the next few mo feel free to contact me at 602-400-3238 as well if u need to

Comments: 0
Website Awards
See Our WebPage Awards
Here
Latest topics
» post here when u get a chance
Code of conduct EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv

» Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!
Code of conduct EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:12 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!
Code of conduct EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!
Code of conduct EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by freedomfighter50

» Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!
Code of conduct EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:51 pm by freedomfighter50

» 600th
Code of conduct EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:49 pm by freedomfighter50

» Pre E3 Game show
Code of conduct EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:46 pm by freedomfighter50

» KZ3 IMPORTANT NEWS
Code of conduct EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 pm by freedomfighter50

» New Movies
Code of conduct EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:22 pm by freedomfighter50

Gallery
Code of conduct Empty
Top posters
juice1220
Code of conduct I_vote_lcapCode of conduct I_voting_barCode of conduct I_vote_rcap 
Redfren
Code of conduct I_vote_lcapCode of conduct I_voting_barCode of conduct I_vote_rcap 
Lying_in_wait
Gilnealis
freedomfighter50
MyrmidonSoldier
TyNezi
Itch_
Mu-Dib
toxicndeadly101

Code of conduct

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Redfren
Owner
Owner
Redfren

Gemini Posts : 716
Warning Level : Green

Code of conduct Empty
PostSubject: Code of conduct   Code of conduct EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:34 pm

Code of conduct

1. Respect and Honor

We in The Blood Warriors will respect each other and our opponents. We honor our victory’s and respect our loses. You may not always like one another but you will respect them.

2. Maturity

You as a member of The Blood Warriors you will maintain a level of maturity that is not to be lost.

3. Activity

To be an active member of this clan you are required to log on no less then 2 times per week. If you’re going to be absent for an extended amount of time, please inform the officers of when you will return.

4. Forums

Each member of The Blood Warriors is required to sign up to and participate in the forums. We ask that you keep up to date on all news and events that might be taking place in the clan in this manner.

5. Chain of Command

We have a chain in command in place in order to maintain that the clan is always ran properly and fairly. We ask that you show the leaders and officers of the clan the same respect you would ask to be treated with. If you have any issues with an officer of the clan please inform Redfren or Tenthdivwarrior.

6. Harassment

Under no circumstances are you to disrespect, abuse, sexually or verbally assault fellow clan members “this does not include t-bagging”.

7. Clan Challenges

We are a competitive based clan and we will be competing in tournaments and clan matches. To join one of these clan matches we ask that you please let us know when and if you’re available. Refusing to participate in a clan match will result in the expulsion of your membership.

8. Recruiting New Members

We do encourage open recruiting and the recruitment of family members, However all applications will be approved or disapproved by the officers; they are to follow the same process all other members have.

9. Have fun

This is a game it is meant to be enjoyed. If you are not enjoying yourself or your time in the clan please contact one of us and let us know how we might better aid you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodwarriorsclan.com
Redfren
Owner
Owner
Redfren

Gemini Posts : 716

Code of conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code of conduct   Code of conduct EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:35 pm

Please reframe from posting any forms of religious humor, jokes, photos or anything else that is considered religious in nature and posting it on the forums.

We respect all members, and their rights to religious it is not our intention nor our desire to offend our fellow members or guest. By posting these types of photos we walk that very thin line.

Thank you for your understanding.
[-BL]Redfren
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodwarriorsclan.com
CLIP
CLIP

Taurus Posts : 174

Code of conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code of conduct   Code of conduct EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:24 am

respect both sex there are women on this clan gents Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ironman5688
TyNezi
Admin
Admin
TyNezi

Pisces Posts : 325

Code of conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code of conduct   Code of conduct EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:04 pm

clip.. you rock buddy.. and thanks for that comment
sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Code of conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code of conduct   Code of conduct Empty

Back to top Go down

Code of conduct
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodWarriors :: Clan Membership :: Rules-
Jump to: