BloodWarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeClan PageLatest imagesPodcastLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Copyright Protected
post here when u get a chance
Gaming News Center EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv
i want to get things started agen the new kz3 is out and going strong so post and lets get in contact asap
ill be on the forms everyday for the next few mo feel free to contact me at 602-400-3238 as well if u need to

Comments: 0
Website Awards
See Our WebPage Awards
Here
Latest topics
» post here when u get a chance
Gaming News Center EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm by bigtimevvv

» Elite Difficulty A Pain In The ***!!!
Gaming News Center EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:12 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 leaked gameplay footage!!!!
Gaming News Center EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 pm by freedomfighter50

» Killzone 3 Confirmed by Jack Tretton of Sony Playstation!!!
Gaming News Center EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by freedomfighter50

» Naughty Dog working with Guerilla Games on Killzone 3!
Gaming News Center EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:51 pm by freedomfighter50

» 600th
Gaming News Center EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:49 pm by freedomfighter50

» Pre E3 Game show
Gaming News Center EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:46 pm by freedomfighter50

» KZ3 IMPORTANT NEWS
Gaming News Center EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 pm by freedomfighter50

» New Movies
Gaming News Center EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:22 pm by freedomfighter50

Gallery
Gaming News Center Empty
Top posters
juice1220
Gaming News Center I_vote_lcapGaming News Center I_voting_barGaming News Center I_vote_rcap 
Redfren
Gaming News Center I_vote_lcapGaming News Center I_voting_barGaming News Center I_vote_rcap 
Lying_in_wait
Gilnealis
freedomfighter50
MyrmidonSoldier
TyNezi
Itch_
Mu-Dib
toxicndeadly101

Gaming News Center

Go down 
+3
juice1220
Gouki_052
Kribba
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kribba
Kribba

Warning Level : Green

Gaming News Center Empty
PostSubject: Gaming News Center   Gaming News Center EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:27 am

Hello, i've got a request to the forums. It's about a whole new thread called Gaming News or Gaming News Center (doesn't matter that much). So what is this thread about? Well it's about gaming news of course Razz.

So i was thinking that someone could create one more kind of "sub-forum" (i think that's how it called) named Gaming News. And in that little sub forum anyone could post special news about different games. This is something i've been thinking about a long time and i would be very happy to be a Gaming News Reporter for the Blood Warriors Clan Razz.

If this goes through i'm thinking about creating different topics in this sub forum such as:

-Playstation Network Updates every week.
-Lots of news about games and the PS3 itself.

And if this goes through i will only write news about PS3 related stuff. Well, that was everything so yeah, this was a request but all of you forum visitor and BW members can write what you think about this and tell me if there's a special game you want me to follow if this goes through and so on.

/ Kribba
Back to top Go down
Gouki_052
Mod
Mod
Gouki_052

Gaming News Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming News Center   Gaming News Center EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 am

i've been thinking about this too but never stepped up. i second the motion and would be happy to help. Gaming News Center Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

Pisces Posts : 852

Gaming News Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming News Center   Gaming News Center EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:33 am

That is a very cool idea. It would be nice to talk about PS3 stuff as well. Plus it would be very cool if you are stuck in a game somewhere than others who have played could give helpful hints as well.
Back to top Go down
toxicndeadly101

Aries Posts : 307

Gaming News Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming News Center   Gaming News Center EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:06 pm

lol juice they already have sites for if ur stuck Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Kribba
Kribba

Gaming News Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming News Center   Gaming News Center EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:09 pm

toxicndeadly101 wrote:
lol juice they already have sites for if ur stuck Razz lol

The thing is just that i want you to be able to find all kind of news here on the Blood Warriors forum. Instead of searching on google, trying to find the right link you will find it here. Thats exactly why i want it to be a new sub-forum too. So instead of creating topic after topic in the Off-Topic section here about PSN-updates and news for different things, you can easily go to the sub-forum and find it there.

So, instead of watching guides that other people have done isn't it much more fun to actually talk about it with people you know very well? Who can explain it better to you. And actually put up a big discussion about it instead of just some questions. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gouki_052
Mod
Mod
Gouki_052

Gaming News Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming News Center   Gaming News Center EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:39 pm

i was thinking about the lastest news on a game one of loves as well as whats new with ps3s or conventions. stuff like that
Back to top Go down
toxicndeadly101

Gaming News Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming News Center   Gaming News Center EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:42 pm

yea it is more fun that way kribba, just hope that no one starts to fight over who is right n wrong lol
Back to top Go down
Kribba
Kribba

Gaming News Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming News Center   Gaming News Center EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:53 pm

Gouki_052 wrote:
i was thinking about the lastest news on a game one of loves as well as whats new with ps3s or conventions. stuff like that

Yeah me too, i was just stating some things to toxic Razz. But yeah, i'm waiting for respone.
Back to top Go down
juice1220
juice1220

Pisces Posts : 852

Gaming News Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming News Center   Gaming News Center EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:23 am

I know there are sites for looking up games, thanks Toxic....... glad you are back.....hmmmmmm. lol! But I try not to go to those sites because sometimes it is hard Not to read too far ahead, and cheat yourself out of a good game.
Back to top Go down
TyNezi
Admin
Admin
TyNezi

Pisces Posts : 325

Gaming News Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming News Center   Gaming News Center EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:44 pm

i think its a great idea, toxic and kribba would be great as our reporters, this way there werent wont be so much pressure on 1 Gaming News Center Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Redfren
Owner
Owner
Redfren

Gemini Posts : 716

Gaming News Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming News Center   Gaming News Center EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:58 pm

I'm not sure I understand what your asking. You would like me to make a new section for other games?

Like -
#1 General Chat - Membersonly - Other Games?
#2 Other Games
#3 General Chat - Other Games?

If this is what your asking there are complications with your request it's not that easy. There are rules I cannot brake I would need more details on your request please.

If your asking for a sub cat, that's easier but still I need more details please.

Lastly if your asking for a topic that's fine, your welcome to post anything you want as a new topic.

Thanks I eagerly await your answer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodwarriorsclan.com
Kribba
Kribba

Gaming News Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming News Center   Gaming News Center EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:32 am

Since i'm not so good at how forums works this explanation will probably be a little weird, but i'll try to express it as easy as i can.

If go you to our forums here on the website you can see differents sections such as:

Clan Membership

Clan Information

General Discussion

and so on.

Now if i go to the General Discussion section i can see Polls, General Chat, Off Topic, and Technological Support. I will call thoose for sub-forums. Basically what i want you to do is to add another sub-forum called Gaming News. So when i click on it i can create differents topics.

If thats not ok i have another idea/question. If you look under General Chat you can see for example Tip / Strategy lets call it mini-forum lol.
So is it possible to create a mini-forum under the Off Topic section or General Chat section called Gaming News where i can then post all of theese topics?

If you still don't understand i will try to explain better Razz. And if this is not ok with the rules then i totally understand.

Thank you for your interest in this Razz.
Back to top Go down
Mu-Dib
Mod
Mod
Mu-Dib

Cancer Posts : 311

Gaming News Center Empty
PostSubject: Gaming News Center   Gaming News Center EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:42 am

Hey Kribba, what Redfren was saying you could do is just how toxic does his in (Clan News & Updates) You could borrow his format or come up with your own unique format. You could even add polls with in your artice asking what we think of certain games or updates and then giving your presonal feelings on the results in a follow up article.
Back to top Go down
Kribba
Kribba

Gaming News Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming News Center   Gaming News Center EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:38 pm

The thing is just that i'm planning on writing kind of many news, which will lead to lots of new topics about the same things and i think that will be a little bit to much Razz. So instead of seeing theese events and so on you will start seeing my news as fast you come to the forum, lol.
Back to top Go down
Kribba
Kribba

Gaming News Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming News Center   Gaming News Center EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:16 am

Okey, i've been waiting a while now and no answer ;(.

Is this topic forgotten? I still want it to go through.
Back to top Go down
toxicndeadly101

Gaming News Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming News Center   Gaming News Center EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:14 am

i think you just have to wait and see kribba, alot has happened so im sure redfren will say somethink about it in time bud, just be patiant.

regards toxic
Back to top Go down
TyNezi
Admin
Admin
TyNezi

Gaming News Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming News Center   Gaming News Center EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:18 pm

Kribba, i will speak to redfren about this, okay, i'll call him tonight, before he goes to work, but i know it will be a couple of days, as he worked last night, today, then tonight again, then he's regular job tomorrow, i know he's gonna be very tired, but i will bring this to his attention, and im sure he will contact you in a couple of days,

sorry for the slow response
Back to top Go down
Kribba
Kribba

Gaming News Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming News Center   Gaming News Center EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:16 am

Ok, i'm getting worried now, haha. Sorry for being so annoying but i really want this to go through.
Back to top Go down
toxicndeadly101

Gaming News Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming News Center   Gaming News Center EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:41 am

lol you have to keep at it kribba its the only way things get done Razz

Regards Toxic
Back to top Go down
Mu-Dib
Mod
Mod
Mu-Dib

Cancer Posts : 311

Gaming News Center Empty
PostSubject: Gaming News Center   Gaming News Center EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:16 pm

I don't know Kribba maybe your game news could be more like a news letter that way you wouldn't have to have a 300 word minimum. Then do an article on the replies to the topic you posted in conjuction with your reasons for supporting or contradicting those replies and reiterate why you feel as you do towards the game in discussion, guess what i'm saying is you can be the Roger Ebert of video games, might talk to toxic.
Back to top Go down
TyNezi
Admin
Admin
TyNezi

Gaming News Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming News Center   Gaming News Center EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:54 am

Kribba,

I want to you go ahead and do this, put it in the New Topics area, i want to get a feel for what you want to do, and just go ahead and start it.

Pm me if you have any questions
Back to top Go down
TyNezi
Admin
Admin
TyNezi

Gaming News Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming News Center   Gaming News Center EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:54 am

grrr.. not new topics, Off Topics lol
Back to top Go down
Kribba
Kribba

Gaming News Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming News Center   Gaming News Center EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:52 pm

Alright, cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gaming News Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming News Center   Gaming News Center Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaming News Center
Page 1 of 1